🐢 Izuku Midoriya 🐢 [Part 1]

Requested By: kimiwo-sama

Imagine: Show You Crazy

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Joins The Villains.

•••

You smiled as you looked down at your phone. Your lock screen was a picture of you and Katsuki. To the naked eye, he was angry. But you knew he was actually really happy. He just had strange ways of expressing it.

You loved him deeply, but lately, he's been distant. You barely have time to see each other, or he didn't have time for you. When you do see each other, it usually ends in an argument.

You were gonna see each other today. You were gonna make sure you guys didn't have an argument. It was your birthday. You didn't want drama, just a nice time with your boyfriend.

However, when you open the door to Katsuki's dorm your heartbreaks. He was on his bed with Eijirou Kirishima under him. They were both shirtless and in boxers. They were obviously fooling around.

You felt tears leak down your face. Your best friend, or rather an ex-best friend, Izuku Midoriya always said Katsuki would hurt you. You never listened to him.

This had to be your fault right?

Were you not enough?

Were you not pretty enough?

Were you not skinny enough?

Were you not powerful enough?

You couldn't help but think over your relationship. Think of all your faults and flaws. It had to be your fault. Why else would he go to someone else?

You let out a strangled sob, making Katsuki and Eijirou look at you. Katsuki pushed himself off of Eijirou and scrambled for his clothes.

•••

You avoided Katsuki and Eijirou like the black plague. You stayed in your dorm and skipped your classes. Katsuki stayed outside your dorm begging you to talk to him until Mr. Aizawa made him leave.

Everyone in your class was worried about you. Only Uraraka was allowed in your dorm to drop food off. She hadn't seen you this depressed since your best friend dropped out of UA and became a villain.

 She hadn't seen you this depressed since your best friend dropped out of UA and became a villain

You sat on top of the UA building. You planned to jump. You had no purpose. Your parents, killed in a villain attack. Your best friend, dropped out to be a villain. Your boyfriend, a lying cheater.

You had nothing left.

You were going to jump, and Katsuki was going to watch.

You got up on the ledge and sang 'I'm Gonna Show You Crazy,' while you waited for Katsuki to show up.

Soon he showed up and started yelling at you to come down. Oh, you would. You would come down, just not alive.

As your about to jump you hear clapping behind you. You turn to meet Deku's eyes. You hadn't seen him since he went to the other side and became a villain.

"Have I ever told you, you have a beautiful voice?"

"Deku, what are you going here?"

"You didn't think I would let you jump, did you? I've been watching you, [Y/N]"

"Why do you care? You left me."

"You left me first! You abandoned me after you started dating Bakugo! That doesn't matter now. I want you to come with me."

"Why?"

"Because, [Y/N], we're all each other has."

You bite your lip and look Deku in the eyes.

"Your right... Take me away. You're all I need Izuku."

You accidentally slip off the edge. You lost your footing. Your gonna plummet to your death. But isn't that what you wanted? To die in front of Bakugo? For him to watch? Not anymore. But of course, Deku wouldn't let you die.

A smile graces Deku's face as he jumps off after you. He reaches you and pulls you to his waist.

"Loco, maniac, sick bitch, psychopath."

You both disappear in a warp made by Kurogiri, leaving Katsuki to regret his mistakes.

•••

Edited: 12-17-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••