💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Imagine: The Hero And The Villain

The One With Hero!Katsuki And Villain![Y/N].

•••

You were Dabi's twin sister. You joined the League of Villains together. That meaning you did everything together. Including fighting and wreaking havoc.

You and Dabi were sent to destroy some stuff in the city. Distract the heroes while Shigaraki infiltrates the UA.

You were currently destroying a bank.

"Shigaraki didn't say take money."

Dabi chuckled while grabbing more.

"Were Villains [V/N]."

"I suppose your right, might as well take some seeing as there'll be no bank when we're done."

Slipping some in your pocket, you blow up another vault.

"Tch. Looks like we've got company." Dabi growled out.

"Well if it isn't the fuckin' infamous Dabi and [V/N]"

You let out a throaty chuckle.

"Well, well, well, looks like the famous King of Explodo-kills."

"So you've heard of me." He says proudly.

"Of course, who could forget a ridiculous name like that."

"You're gonna pay."

Blasting you with an explosion, you counteract with your own. Whilst Dabi hits him from behind.

"Don't intervene, I wanna take this one by myself."

"Tch, whatever."

Dabi stretches his arms and runs off to watch your back from other heroes.

"You know, you could come to the heroes. Plea that your brother forced you."

"Why would I do that? Maybe I enjoy this lifestyle?"

You blast him. Knocking him down. You let him get up. A little game of cat and mouse. You liked to play with your prey.

"How could fuckin' love that lifestyle."

He blasted you, knocking you off guard.

"If that's your choice. I'll have to kill you."

He hit you again. Never once had a hero wanted to kill you. They all saw you as a victim. Forced by her brother into villainy. They'd all try to save you. Turn you good.

"I'd rather die than betray my brother by going with you."

"[V/N], Hurry up or I'll finish him."

Blasting him till he was down. One more hit could kill him. But you hesitate. Dabi goes to do it.

"Wait, don't kill him."

"You know I have to."

"I- I just wanna see how he turns out. He's not like usual heroes. I- If things go well, he could be one of us."

"Fine."

You and Dabi take off running. Opposite directions. But the damn hero gets up. Leading him into an ally, you blast him down again.

You straddle him.

"You're not like most heroes. I look forward to seeing you on the battlefield again."

You kiss him. For some reason, he kissed back.

Definitely not like normal heroes.

"You're not like most Villains."

That's the thing though. He could have killed you in that intimate moment. You could have killed him too.

•••

Edited: 1-21-20

T

ip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••