❄🔥 Shouto/Toshinori 👊👊 [Part 3]

Requested By: kopeachy

A/N: I personally relate to Shoto RN. My dad is just a sperm donor. He's Enji. :/

Imagine: Not My Father

The One Where Shouto Wants To Date All Might's Daughter, Part Three

•••

Shoto smiled as he sat down with Toshinori. He was now graduated from UA and embarking on his journey as a hero.

He still lived with Toshinori and [Y/N]. You guys were his home. His family.

"You said you wanted to talk?"

"Yes. Toshinori, I know [Y/N] and I are still very young... But I've been living with you guys for so long. I feel like I'm part of your family. I love you and [Y/N] so much. I want to officially join your family. Could I... Could I have your permission to marry [Y/N]?"

"You already are in this family. You became apart of this family when you started dating my daughter. You've shown me everyday how in love you are with her. I trust you to treat her right. I'd love for you to officially become my son."

•••

You smiled as you laid on the blanket Shoto laid on the ground. He had told you he wanted to take you on a date. You were expecting a restaurant. Instead, he took you out to a secluded area for a sunset picnic.

Not that you cared. You were happy if he took you on a picnic or a restaurant. As long as he was with you, you were happy.

Besides, there was food. Over the time Shoto lived with you, your father taught him how to cook.

Not to brag, but your father was a great cook.

Shoto poured some champagne into a glass and gave it to you.

"Some bubbly for my lovely."

"Oh, how fancy."

Shoto wrapped his arm around you and you nuzzled yourself into his side.

"This is romantic Shoto. We've got champagne, curry, and a beautiful sunset."

"We haven't had much time for each other. We've both been busy with hero work. I just thought we deserved a night together."

"Mm, sometimes I miss UA. We had a lot more time for each other. It was easier to sneak into each other's rooms when we lived in the dorms."

"You can't even say that last sentence. You only lived in the dorms for two months."

You crossed your arms and pouted.

"Not my fault my dad had to come check up on me while I was drunk."

"What was it you said to him? Uraraka made you do it?"

"It's not my fault!"

"I know sweetie, your just a lightweight. Why do you think I pour your champagne? The last time I let you drink alone, you drunk called me to tell me that I'm Prince Zuko and Queen Elsa's secret love child."