❄️ Shouto Todoroki 🔥

Head Canon: Extrovert S/O

The One With The Extrovert Girlfriend.

•••

❄️🔥 What no one knew, was that Present Mic had a niece.

❄️🔥 [Y/N] [L/N]

❄️🔥 They had a theatrical quirk. Kinda like Present Mic's quirk.

❄️🔥 Much like Present Mics quirk, [Y/N] had a theatrical quirk. Able to mutate her vocal cords to the high pitch sounds of an opera singer, even higher than an opera singer actually, and use the power of vocals against enemies.

❄️🔥 When it came time for [Y/N] to pick a school, she immediately thought of UA. Her Uncle was there, and all the great Pro Hero's went there.

❄️🔥 That was where she wanted to be: With the greats.

•••

❄️🔥 Unlike most UA students, you didn't take the entrance exam. Being Present Mic's niece, you were also trained by him a lot of your life. That being said, you got in by recommendation.

❄️🔥 Upon first arriving at UA. You became friends with Shoto. People often thought it was weird. How someone so outgoing and loud, was best friends with someone so kept to themselves and quiet.

❄️🔥 That being said, it was an even bigger shocker when you asked him out. One date led to cute confessions before you knew it you were happily dating.

❄️🔥 You guys loved everything about each other. But what he loved most was your voice and quirk.

•••

❄️🔥 Before you and Shoto got together you had told him you were into theatrics. He thought it was adorable that someone with a singing quirk was into theatrics.

❄️🔥 He did think it was odd. Someone with a theatrical quirk, who was into theatrics was going to a school for Heros when they could easily get into a theatrical school and make bank.

❄️🔥 It was because you wanted to help people. That's one reason why he loved you.

❄️🔥 However, Shoto, despite being your boyfriend and best friend before that, despite you having a singing quirk, has never heard you sing.

❄️🔥 Not once.

❄️🔥 So tonight he was surprising you by showing up at your [Theatrical Event]

❄️🔥 When Todoroki showed at the theater he got a seat in the middle row and waited for you to start your performance.

❄️🔥 Once your performance started, and he heard your voice. He fell even more in love with you.

❄️🔥 He went and met you backstage. You were chatting it up with people when he came and hugged you from behind.

❄️🔥 "You didn't tell me you had such a beautiful voice." He whispered in your ear.

❄️🔥 Excusing yourself from your friends, you walk off with Shoto.

❄️🔥 "You didn't tell me you were coming tonight, I was so nervous when I saw you, no one comes except old homeless people to get away from the cold, and teens who are high."

❄️🔥 "Well, that's a shame. You have a beautiful voice, people should hear it."

❄️🔥 You blush at his compliments.

❄️🔥 "Speechless? But you're always so outgoing."

❄️🔥 "It's not every day, my boyfriend gives me such ludicrous compliments."

❄️🔥 "Hey, they're not ludicrous, you really do have a beautiful voice. You should sing more often."

❄️🔥 "C'mon, if you drive me home, I'll sing to the radio."

•••

Edited: 1-24-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••