😽 Hitoshi Shinsou 😽 [Part Two]

Imagine: HOME

The One Where It's Jamais Vu, But Part Two.

•••

I'm exhausted, man. Oh, guess what? I just want to go home. In this excitement that's driving me crazy. I wasn't even able to greet you. I´m going out baby. The whole world is my home. Crazy for myself. Like everything would work out when I opened that door. Like I was about to show something. I left home, hoping all this imagination doesn't end as illusions. I did it, my shine with flashin' lights. Got lotta friends, my quiet personal space. I remember when I thought I could do everything. I saw the ocean before I opened this door. Whatever I fill becomes emptier. The more we're together, I feel lonelier. 

•••

Hitoshi bit his lip as he took the broken kazoo out of his backpack filled with mementos. He handed it to you hoping it could help surface memories. You looked at it and rolled it around in your hands. 

“I'm sorry, I don't really recognize it.” 

“You're sure? We won it together at the arcade near UA. We annoyed Monoma so he broke it.”

“I’m sorry.” 

“Don’t be, it's not like your choice to not remember. I- I've got more stuff.” 

Hitoshi reaches into his backpack and pulls out a single glove. He smiled as he remembered the memory that belonged to the memento. He handed it to you and watched as you fiddled around with it. 

“I’m sorry.”

You handed the glove back to the purple-haired boy. He frowned at you. Your heart ached for him, you didn't remember him but you felt that he was important. You wished you could remember him so badly.   

“I wanna remember so bad, I can tell you were probably an important person to me. I wish I could remember.”

“Don't worry about it, you'll remember soon, I know you will.” 

Hitoshi puts the glove back in your hand and kissed your forehead. It was strange having a man you were unfamiliar with kiss you, yet the feeling felt so familiar. 

“Keep the glove. Maybe you'll remember later?”

Hitoshi left your room with a heavy heart. He had been researching exercises and techniques to help you remember but so far it hadn't been working. Three months and you had yet to remember him. The more time he spent with you the lonelier he felt.

“I’m sorry she hasn't remembered yet. I can tell you loved her a lot.” 

“It's okay, Ms. Fukukado. I know she’ll remember, she has to.”

Ms. Joke smiled at Hitoshi. His dedication and faith in you was admirable. Dedication and love, something she and your father lacked in their marriage. 

“I’m just glad she gets to stay with me now. If I had known... If I had known the pressure she was being put under I would have fought harder for her to stay with me. She always seemed so happy though, I thought she preferred her father to me.” 

“She was always smiling, she got that from you.” 

Mr. Fukukado walked Hitoshi to the door where Shouta Aizawa was waiting for Hitoshi so he could take him out for another mentoring lesson.

“Eraser Head, long time no see.” 

“Ms. Joke.” 

“Hitoshi, have fun tracking down those villains, and as always, Shouta, let's get married.”