🌶️ Dabi 🌶️ [Part 2]

Warning: Insecurities.

Head Canon: Insecurities. 

The One Where Dabi Feels Insecure, Part Two.

•••

🌶️ Dabi had been getting better with his insecurities. He ignored when people said stuff. When Shigaraki said something, he tried not letting it get to him. But it did.

🌶️ He tried not to cry once he got home but he did.

🌶️ You were home but he didn't know it. You went to greet him home but were met with his cries.

🌶️ "Baby what's wrong?"

🌶️ "Nothing," he hides behind a grumble. You knew instantly.

🌶️ "I can't believe we're having this conversation again. Or about to at least."

🌶️ You wipe his tears off his face and hug him.

🌶️ "Baby you are perfect. So beautiful. I thought we were making progress? What happened?"

🌶️ "We are making progress! Shigaraki just made a comment on my staples that's all... I'm sorry."

🌶️ "Damn Shit-araki. Don't apologize You've nothing to apologize for. God, I'm gonna kill him."

🌶️ He chuckled. He knew you weren't gonna kill him. You weren't even a villain. You were innocent. But that didn't mean your empty threats weren't adorable.

🌶️ "Do you love me?"

🌶️ He knew the answer.

🌶️ You knew the answer.

🌶️ He just needs reassurance.

🌶️ "Of course I love you."

🌶️ You kissed his cheek.

🌶️ You grabbed his hand and dragged him towards the bedroom.

🌶️ "C'mon I'm gonna show you all the love in the world."

🌶️ "Whipped." He muttered.

🌶️ "Don't make me regret this."

•••

Edited: 1-26-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••