💪 Eijirou/Izuku 🐢

A/N: I used Somalia because I recently found out it's a country with poverty and violence. The people are not allowed to pursue their own religious freedom. Christmas is even banned because it distracts people from their countries religion. This holiday season be thankful, be glad. Not everyone gets to pursue jobs/religions/hobbies of their own choice.

Requested By: Amylou0728

Drabble: "It's perfectly legal."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Comes From A Bad Country.

•••

You watched as your boyfriends Eijirou Kirishima and Izuku Midoriya hung up glittery leafy circles on the wall. They looked kinda pretty and smelled like pinecones.

You walked over to Izuku as he wrapped green and gold glittery stuff around the staircase railing.

"Hey, Zu, What are you doing?"

"Decorating for Christmas!"

"What...? Why the fuck would you do that!"

"Don't be such a grinch, Christmas is wonderful."

You try to pull the stuff out of Izuku's hands to stop him from what he was doing. Didn't he realize what crime he was committing?

"A what...? Ugh, are you trying to get killed."

"Why would we get killed?"

"Because it's illegal! You'll get killed"

Tears rolled down from your cheeks at the thought of your boyfriends getting killed as punishment for their crimes.

Eijirou grabs your shoulders and uses his free hand to bring your chin up so you can look him in the eyes. He saw your fresh tears.

"Christmas is not illegal. Trust me. Izuku and I have celebrated it every year since we were kids. Decorations, gifts, stockings and everything."

"It's perfectly legal."

Eijirou brings you into his arms as you let out a sob. He wraps you tightly in his arms while Izuku rubs your back to comfort you.

"In Somalia, my home country, we are not allowed to celebrate Christmas, or any holidays that have to do with Christ or Jesus. Somalia is a Muslim country, Christians... Christians like my father get severely punished."

"We will never let you get hurt for your religion. Here you can celebrate Christmas without worry. All you need to stress about is how many Christmas lights we put up."

"How many Christmas lights does one person need?"

"A lot."

•••

Edited: 12-23-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••