💪 Eijirou Kirishima 💪

Drabble: "Is that a stuffed animal?"

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Hides A Stuffed Animal.

•••

You sat on the couch while watching the movie 'Heather's.' It was one of your favorites and you loved to cuddle while you watched it.

However, your boyfriend Eijirou Kirishima never replied to your texts. Looks like you were stuck with cuddling 'Eijirou Junior,' your stuffed red panda.

You never wanted anybody to know about your stuffie named after your boyfriend. Stuffed animals were for children, and you weren't a child. If someone found out, the teasing would never end. Not even your family knew.

Here you were cuddling your stuffie when you heard the front door open. What? No one was supposed to be home.

You panicked when you heard your boyfriend's deep voice.

"Is that a stuffed animal?"

You started to blush and stutter.

"N-No. What are you even doing here?"

"You texted so I came over. Why are you hiding your stuffed animal it looks so fluffy."

You blushed. Did he not think stuffed animals were lame? Was it okay to have them? Eijirou picked your stuffed animal up in awe.

"It's so soft, what's it's named?!"

You stuttered. So he thinks stuffed animals are cool. If he found out you named it after him, he'd think you were way creepy. You had one choice. Pretend it was your sisters.

"Eijirou Junior. Property of [Y/N]."

Fuck, you've been outed by yourself.

"You probably think I'm so weird."

"Weird?! It's adorable. You have a stuffed animal named after me. I feel so manly."

•••

Edited: 12-16-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••