🐢🐢 Izuku/Shouto ❄🔥

Requested By:
GamerkittyIMST
livmoney_swag
_3Rr0R__

Drabble: "We have to trust her."

The One Where Poly!TodoDeku Gets Jealous.

•••

Your boyfriends watched you. They watched you across the room, walking with a boy. They didn't know this boy, they had never seen him before.

The thought of you with some other boy angered Shoto and Izuku, but they pushed it down. They trusted you. It wasn't that they didn't like you around boys, but they didn't know this boy.

It was uncharted territory.

Shoto had enough. They had barely seen you all day. You were busy. Busy with this new boy.

He tried keeping his cool. He tried until he placed his hand on your arm. That was enough.

He walked over to you, Izuku hot on his trail.

"Sho, calm down. We have to trust her."

"I do trust her. It's him I don't trust... Look at him! He's all over her."

Shoto reached you and wrapped his arms around you. Pulling you close to his figure, putting distance between you and the boy.

"Hey, babe. The other babe and I, have been looking everywhere for you!"

He said it, making sure to throw babe in loud enough for him to hear.

Izuku grabbed your hand. He tried not to get jealous, but Shotos raging jealousy got the best of him, he just went along with it.

"S-Sorry, are we interrupting? We're [Y/N]'s, boyfriends. You are?"

Shoto glared at the boy, giving him his best fake smile.

"Hey babes, this is [Boy Name], he's new. [Boy Name] this is Shoto Todoroki and Izuku Midoriya. My boyfriends, I was telling you about!"

Izuku blushed bashfully. You had mentioned them. He felt guilty. Why had he even gotten jealous? He could trust you. Shoto on the other hand, was still seething in jealousy.

He dipped his head into your neck and kissed you. Then he whispered in your ear.

"Let's go home. Me and Izuku barely saw you today. We wanna show you how much we missed you."

Feeling uncomfortable, he thanked you for showing him around excused himself.

"You didn't have to get so jealous and protective. But I think I'll still take you up on that offer."

•••

Edited: 1-24-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••