🌶 Dabi 🌶

Requested By: Anonymous

Warning: Transgender Slurs.

Drabble: "I'm going to incinerate your skin to ashes."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Is Teased For His Sexuality.

•••

You sighed as your quirk reached its limits. Gender-Switch Quirk. You had the power to change your gender or anyone else's gender to a different gender. The only downside to this was that your quirk wasn't permanent. If you used it too much it would stop working.

It wasn't the most powerful quirk, which is one reason you were a villain. The second reason was that no one supported you. You were born a male, but you wanted to be a female. You would get criticized for wearing feminine clothes, binding, and other things.

No one supported you. Everyone hated you. Everyone except for your best friend Dabi. When he joined the villains you went with him. You supported each other and eventually started dating.

Dabi held your hand, while you sat on his lap. You abruptly got up while telling Dabi you were going to the bathroom. His eyes met yours and he gave you a supportive smile.

He understood why you were going to the bathroom. You wanted to fix your binding to make it look like you had breasts. You hated when your quirk wore off. You looked less like you wanted too.

Upon entering the bathroom, you pass a new member that just joined the league. You tried being nice to him, but learned quickly he would never be nice to someone like you

"Dick-Chick, you're going into the wrong bathroom."

You tried hiding the awful things he said to you from Dabi. Opting to suffer in silence. You slam the bathroom door shut and let the tears stream down. You would never be loved.

You hear a slam from the outside of the bathroom and leave to see what happened. It was most likely Shigaraki having a temper tantrum.

You see Dabi pinning the guy against the wall. He had one hand pinning him by the throat, the other hand holding his blue flames close to his face.

"What the fuck did you just call her?"

"Dick-Chick. That's what she is, a little tranny."

"I'm going to incinerate your skin to ashes."

Dabi holds him down while he burns his face. All that can be heard are the man's screams. Dabi has a sadistic look on his face. A sadistic smile. You pull Dabi's arm back and try to get him to stop.

"It's not worth it."

Leaving the guy on the floor, Dabi puts his hands on your cheeks and wipes away your stray tears.

"Let's go home Baby-Girl, before I kill him."

•••

Edited: 1-25-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••