💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Requested By: runthisnothingtown

Drabble: "Can we please do a couple's costume?"

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Wants To Do A Couple’s Costume But Kacchan Doesn’t.

Halloween Prompt #4

•••

“Can we please do a couple’s costume?”

Katsuki immediately put down the idea his boyfriend suggested. [Y/N] had been begging him to do a couples theme for the past week.

“No. I don’t wanna put on some stupid costume.”

“Please! You’d be such a cute werewolf and I could be red riding hood.”

“Aren’t we too old to be dressing up.”

You cross your arms and pout.

“But Shoto and Izuku are going as Dracula and the Male, Bride of Dracula.”

“Deku’s a loser, so you’re just proving my point.”

You frown as you sink into the couch you and Katsuki had been sitting on.

“Fine.”

•••

Katsuki grumbles as he carries two costumes in bags from ‘Halloween City.’ He always caved into what you wanted, no matter how lame or stupid he thought it was.

He knocked on your dorm room and waited as he heard you shuffle around. You were probably making your dorm room more representable before answering.

You open the door and give him a fake boyish smile. Internally you were pissed at him for not only rejecting your couples costume idea but the thought of dressing up at all.

“Hey.”

“You better quickly put your costume on or you’re not gonna be able to trick or treat before we go to Shoto and Deku’s lame-ass costume party.”

You fold your arms across your chest.

“I thought you said costumes were stupid.”

“Yeah, well, maybe it won’t be so fucking stupid if you dressed up with me.”

“I like the thought of that Katsuki, but the costume store is closed and I never got any costumes because you said it was stupid.”

Katsuki holds the bags up.

“I guess you’re lucky you have an awesome boyfriend who got to the store before it closed.”

You smile and kiss Katsuki’s cheek.

“You’re the best.”

“Tch. Whatever.”

Katsuki tried acting indifferent, but the blush on his cheeks said otherwise.

•••

Edited: 12-18-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••