💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

A/N: I'm making a bomb-diggity Christmas Fic so requests are still closed so I can focus on this.

Requested By: DoritosShowViolence

Drabble: "It's fucking stupid."

The One Where Katsuki Bakugo Doesn't Like Your Family.

•••

You huffed as you sat on your couch. You really wanted your boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo, to be here with you for the holidays.

Your younger siblings worshipped him, they wanted him here too, but he rejected your offer for him to stay with you for the holidays. It was ridiculous, he was staying home alone, shouldn't he rather want his girlfriend's company?

After hours of sitting alone with your anxiety and overthinking, you came to the conclusion he hated you and your family.

You sipped the hot cocoa that your little sister had made for you. She could tell you were sad and wanted you to feel better. She added two cocoa packets and whip cream, the way it should be served.

You couldn't help but feel that perhaps, just maybe, the reason Katsuki didn't want to spend Christmas with you was that he was cheating. Of course, Katsuki was not a cheater, but when he battled Uraraka during the sports festival their skin touched each other.

You were about to start over-analyzing your relationship again for the fourth time that afternoon when someone banged harshly on your door. Begrudgingly, you walked over and opened the door to see Katsuki Bakugo, your possibly-a-cheater-but-not-realistically-a-cheater-boyfriend.

"Thought you said you didn't want to spend Christmas with me."

"Yeah well, I have an overly paranoid girlfriend with to much time on her hands, plus maybe I missed you..."

"I am not overly paranoid!"

"One word: Uraraka."

"Your hand touched her hip! It was sensual!"

"Yeah, I touched her hip before I sent her flying in the air from my explosion. You probably spent the entire afternoon overthinking."

You crossed your arms as you leaned against your doorway. He had a point, maybe, just a little bit, you could be over a paranoid over-thinker.

"Whatever, but I don't have to overthink the fact that you don't like my family. It's obvious."

"I don't like spending time with your family at Christmas. They're just so... Forget it."

"They're so what?"

"It's fucking stupid. Just forget it."

"I don't care if it's stupid. You don't like my family, and I can't be with someone who doesn't accept my family. They're part of me and if you don't want them... you don't want me."

"They're just so fucking different, okay."

You frown at his statement and started over-analyzing. What was that even supposed to mean? Was that an insult? Was it a compliment? Should you kick him off the lawn?

"You don't want my family because we're different?'

"Yes, my family is so fucking different. My mom and I swear and cuss at each other, but if you cussed your mom she would ground you. Your respectful, quiet, and nice. I'm destructive, loud, and mean. The more time I spend with your family, the more they'll disapprove of me."

"And you say I overthink things? Katsuki, my family fucking loves you. They adore you. You swear, and sometimes you act like such an exorbitant asshole, but you've never been mean to me. They respect that."

"So they approve of me?"

You walk out of your warm house, closer to Katsuki. You wrap your arms around him, pulling his warmth closer to you. You breathe in his scent and rest your head against his chest.

"Remember when they first met you? We went to that restaurant and my ex was the server. He was rude to me, but you stood up for me. You have had the stamp of approval since they first met you."

"Do you think it's too late for me to join your family for Christmas?"

"Of course not! There will always be a spot for you... As long as you never touch Uraraka's hip."

"I'll say it one last fucking time! We were fighting!"

Katsuki smiled as you led him inside. He loved his overly paranoid girlfriend.

•••

Edited: 12-21-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••