👅 Chizome Akaguro 👅

Requested By: Lo_Turd

A/N: I go Halloween camping this weekend, guess what I'm going as, also, want some costume pictures?

Underlying angst if you remember details from the Anime.

Drabble: "Da-Da."

The One With A Snippet Of Stains Home Life.

•••

You stood in front of the stove cooking dinner for your husband, Chizome, more commonly know as The Hero Killer: Stain. Of course, you were the only one who knew of his identity. 

The smell of food made your house feel homey. You recently moved to Hosu after your daughter was born. You needed more space and your husband could be closer to work. 

You heard the keys jingle in the door and a smile brushed your face. He came inside and hugged you from behind, before going to see your daughter.  

“Go take a shower first, I don’t want your bloody germs on our daughter.”

He gives you a boyish pout before placing a kiss on your head. He gives you a smirk as he stalks off to your shared bedroom.

“If you put her down for a nap, you could join me.”

“She already had a nap today. Besides you must be pretty worn out from work, you made the news today.”

Technically it was Stain who made the news, after nearly killing the hero Ingenium. 

You smile at your daughter Rioko as she starts sputtering out sounds while you stir the pot of food. 

“Ba, ba, ba.”

“Bla, bla, bla.”

You talk back to her in a baby voice as you set the table. Your husband comes out of the shower smelling fresh as a daisy. He picks her up and places her on his side. 

“She’s getting better.”

“Can you say, mama? Ma-Ma.”

“Da-Da. Dada. Dad. Dad.”

You frown.

“I went through hours of labor for this betrayal.”

“Can’t help it, if I’m her favorite.”

“Until you learn to push a baby out of you, or create breast milk, you are not her favorite.”

•••

Edited: 1-25-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••