✨ Momo Yaoyorozu ✨

Requested By: TheRWBYFamilton

Drabble: "Your Momo?"

The One With The Nomus.

•••

You thought the last time you would see a Nomu was when All Might, your predecessor, took out All For One during your UA days. Yet here they were, showing up all over the city. With All For One locked up, Nomus showing up could only mean one thing. Shigaraki was taking on the role of All For One. 

“Creati!”

You saw Momo Yaoyorozu on the ground keeping a child safe by fighting a Nomu. You run towards her using full cowling to help. 

“Keep your hands off my Momo! CAROLINA SMASH!”

You used one of your more powerful punches to send the Nomu out. Normally it would have taken longer but Momo had been fighting it previously wearing it already. 

“Your Momo?” 

You blushed and looked away. You hadn't seen Momo since you graduated from UA months ago. Although you did stay in contact over the phone, seeing each other in person was different. 

“We should get that kid somewhere safe.” 

“We can talk and evacuate. Since when did I become your Momo?”

 “Since you agreed to a coffee date. Wednesday at three.” 

“I haven't agreed to a date with you.”

You threw Momo a smile.

“I think you meant to say, ‘I haven't agreed to a date with you... Yet.’”

Momo gave you a shy smile and a light blush. You were a lot smoother than your twin brother Izuku. 

•••

Edited: 1-15-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••