🐢 Izuku Midoriya 🐢 [Part 2]

Requested By:
Misty20069
DoritosShowViolence
Alextronaut
CelestialMage121212
nilanocookie
BNHALOVER129
+ #2 Tumblr Users

Imagine: Show You Crazy

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Joins The Villains, Part Two.

•••

Your hands snaked up Dekus chest and around his neck. On your tiptoes, you placed a kiss on his lips. Gracefully you land back on your flat feet.

He quickly places a kiss on top of your head.

"Ready for your first mission?"

After he took you to villains hideout, you became a villain under the alias [Villain Name]. You knew the lifestyle wasn't ideal, but you were beginning to enjoy it.

Over the months you were with the league, you became friends with Dabi. He was like a brother to you now, very protective too. You liked everyone in the league, except Toga. It was annoying how Toga kept flirting with Deku.

You smiled and took his hand in yours. Thumb rubbing circles into his hand.

"Yup!"

Deku giggled and smiled at you.

"You're so adorable."

His face did a 180° and suddenly turned deadly serious.

"What's our goal?"

"Capture Kac- Bakugo. Capture Bakugo. Bring him back to the hideout. Try to make him join."

You bite your lip and look down. You shouldn't have called him Kacchan. You needed to get rid of your feelings. He cheated. You were with Izuku now.

His face softened as he brought his hands up to your face and made you look at him. His fingers delicately held you.

"If you don't wanna see him, you can sit this one out. We can wait til' you're ready."

"No! Sorry... No, I think I'm ready. I want to be part of kidnapping him... Besides if he refuses to join, we get to kill him right? I want to be part of this."

Deku brought your lips together and hummed.

"Just make sure you stay close to me. I don't wanna lose my baby after all."

"Okay... Let's go nab the asshole."

•••

Your feet fall on the ground with a crunch as you and Deku fell out of Kurogiri's warp. Your hands were connected as he pulled you forward.

You wanted Katsuki to see you together. You wanted to see him hurt. Hurt that you were with Deku now. Deku his rival.

You wanted him to hurt, as he hurt you.

Deku pulled you closer to him. Hand tightly clasped around yours.

"Remember, stay close."

"Okay."

He barely heard what you said. It was quietly muttered. But he was confident you wouldn't stray from his side.

Ever since he brought you to the league, you'd been attached at the hip. Inseparable.