💪 Eijirou/Katsuki 💥

Requested By: livmoney_swag

Imagine: A Hothead, A Ray Of Sunshine, And PMS.

The One Where Poly!KiriBaku Help [Y/N] [L/N] With Her Lady Problems.

•••

Kirishima and Bakugo slowly walked down the forbidden aisle in the grocery store. Kirishima could barely look at the products sitting on the shelf without looking away with tinted cheeks.

Whereas Katsuki lamely gazed at the products. He didn't really get what the big deal was. Sure it was an intimate and private thing. But they were just fucking sanitary napkins. It's not like girls could change the fact they needed them. It was a necessary need. They shouldn't have to hide it.

"What do we grab?"

"I don't know. They all look the fucking same."

"Women are staring at us. We should just grab something and go."

Kirishima grabbed two packages and compared them, trying to figure out which is better.

"No! She was pissed at us. We don't wanna upset her any more than she already is."

"Whose fault was that?"

"Whatever."

Katsuki scanned the shelf.

"What the fuck are wings?"

"Maybe we should ask someone? I mean they're staring."

"Fine."

Katsuki grumbling he walked over to the women.

"Can you tell me what the fuck wings are."

"How rude."

The woman walks away upset at Katsuki's blunt, rude way of asking. As well as his language. Looks like it was Eijirou's turn.

"Excuse me, ma'am? I'm sorry for his language. Could you tell me what package to get? It's for my girlfriend."

"Your buying sanitary napkins for your girlfriend? That's so sweet! She's lucky to have you. If I had a quarter for every time my boyfriend acted like periods were contagious I'd be rich."

Eijirou follows her to a certain selection of pads.

"Do you know if she's on a heavy or light flow?"

"No, is it important?"

"No, it just helps know what to get her. I would get her Nighttime wings."

She hands Eijirou a purple medium package.

"Thanks."

Eijirou walked back over to Katsuki and grabbed his hand.

"How come she fucking helped you, but not me?"

"It's all about how you ask, babe."

•••

Kirishima and Bakugo knock on your door. You groan, getting up from your spot on the couch. Why couldn't people just leave you alone? You wanted fucking solitude. Not to be bothered.

You open the door to see them and slam it back shut. Back for round two.

"I told you to leave me alone!"

"Baby, I brought you stuff. Uh, things, and pain medication."

He went all the way to the store and bought something he knew nothing about. He really loved you. A smile played on your lips as you opened the door.