🎸 Kyoka Jiro 🎸

Requested By: dakotathirteen
Happy Birthday, Jiro.

Imagine: Quiet As A Mouse, Loud As A Lion

The One With The Gay Girls With Sound Quirks.

•••

You went to school with Kyoka Jiro before your UA days. Truthfully, you wouldn't be at UA if it weren't for her.

You were shy, whereas Kyoka wasn't. You were quiet, Kyoka was loud. You blushed like a tomato, she didn't.

You had a music quirk. You could amplify your voice just like your uncle Hizashi Yamada. It made family gatherings quite interesting and annoyed your uncle Shota Aizawa to high heaven.

But outside of the family, you rarely used your quirk. You were to shy to make a sound.

•••

You were sat in the music room at your school. You often found yourself here. Too shy to make friends or talk, you opted to make music and lyrics. No one ever came in anyway.

This particular day Kyoka wanted to go to the music room. She wanted to practice her quirk. The UA entrance exams were coming up, and she wanted to strengthen her quirk.

As she approached the room, she heard singing and the sound of a guitar. It was beautiful, and she didn't dare come in. She didn't want to interrupt.

"Help, I've lost, myself, again. But I, remember, you."

Kyoka walked in the room clapping.

You blushed and quickly threw your books in a bag. Looking at the floor you answered.

"That was really beautiful. Did you write it?"

"Yes."

"I've seen you around, do you wanna hang out sometime?"

"Uh... I don't really... Like talking."

"That's fine, my mom says I talk too much, I can do all the talking if you want."

"Okay."

•••

As you and Kyoka hung out, she brought you out of your shell. You found yourself talking a lot more. She even helped you deal with your bullies.

"If it isn't the little loudmouth, oh right, I forgot, you don't speak. You freak."

Your face flushes and you look down. You feel Kyoka grab your hand and you blush.

"Are you gonna let her talk to you like that?"

"No. Leave me alone [Bully Name]. Or I'll show you what a real quirk looks like."

Shocked that you actually talked back to your bully shut up.

"Ya'know, I'm really happy you're coming out of your shell. I'll miss you once I'm off at UA."

You frown and look down. You'd really miss her once she was gone.

"Yeah, what'll I do without my best friend."

Kyoka stops walking and looks at you.

"Best friend? I thought we were a bit closer than that?"

Kyoka kisses your cheek and grins as you break out in a blush. You stutter a reply, flustered.

"I- uh, um, I... We are."

•••

You sat at the table with your mom and uncles that night.

"SO, the UA entrance exams are coming up!"

"Zashi, quit pestering our niece. You know she doesn't want to go to UA. Besides, I get enough of her at home, let alone having a class with her."

"Actually... You think I could try out?"

"REALLY?"

"Yeah."

"YOU KNOW, I met Shota at UA. Who knows you might find someone like my Shota."

You blush as you move peas around on your plate. Maybe Kyoka Jiro could be your Shota Aizawa.

•••

Edited: 1-21-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••