💉 Himiko Toga 💉

Requested By: _just_call_me_toby_

A/N: Happy Pride 🌈🏳️‍🌈

Drabble: "Yup! Girlfriend!"

The One Where Himiko Is Protective And [Y/N] Is Oblivious.

•••

Toga loved you. She really did. You were sweet, friendly, and adorable. The best girlfriend ever. However, among these qualities, you were also oblivious, and innocent.

Friendly + Oblivious = Recipe for disaster.

But that was okay. Toga was always there to protect her girlfriend. Like today for example.

You and Toga were sitting at the bar in the villain's hideout. You had taken a few shots and were a bit tipsy.

Toga left you for a second. She just needed to go to the bathroom. Hey, when you gotta go, you gotta go.

Some new villains were there. They didn't know you were lesbian, or that Toga was your girlfriend. Even though you were attached at the hip, kissed, and sat in each other's laps.

Some people were just more narrow-minded. It really just be like that sometimes.

They approached you. Cute and tipsy, what easy prey.

"What do you say we get out of here and have some fun."

"What kind of fun?"

"You know, the exciting kind of fun."

The guy tried emphasizing his intentions but you're just so damn oblivious.

"Exciting? Like tea parties and pillow fights? Can we bring my girlfriend?"

"Girlfriend..?"

Toga was back now. She wrapped her arm around you and used her free arm to lean down and pull a knife out.

"Yup, girlfriend! We're a package deal boys!"

•••

Edited: 1-27-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••