💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Requested By: WolvesStory-the-one

Imagine: Meet The Parents

The One Where, Katsuki Bakugo, Brings His Fiance Home For Christmas.

•••

You nervously twisted your engagement ring as you and Katsuki walked up to the door of his childhood home. Hesitantly, you grab his wrist before he knocked on the door.

"What if they don't like me?"

Meeting in your adult lives - your busy adult lives - meant you'd never had the chance to meet Katsuki's parents. It was quite shocking that he proposed before you'd met his mother.

Katsuki cups your face with his pointer fingers hooking behind your ear and his thumb resting on your cheeks. He guides your face up to look at him.

"They're gonna fucking love you. You got me to like you and I hate everyone. Don't worry, ok?"

"Okay."

Katsuki roughly knocks on the door and a petite woman answers the door. With spiky blond hair and red eyes just like his, you assumed she was Katsuki's mother.

"Katsuki, you haven't been home in fucking-forever!"

"Yeah, well, I have a fucking busy job! You know that."

"And who's this?"

Shyly, you look down unable to meet this woman's eyes. If you were being honest, this woman was very loud and aggressive and you were very intimidated.

"This is [Y/N] [L/N]! My fiance."

"Fiance?! You come home for the first time in forever with a fiance?"

Mitsuki Bakugo leads you both inside her house. Holding Katsuki's hand you follow her into her living room and sit on the couch. She had a nice house, it looked cozy yet stylish.

Mitsuki pours some tea and sets out pastries, she overs you a cup which you politely accept. As you bite into the pastry your eyes widen. It tasted so good, you'd only known Katsuki to make pastries this good. Cooking must be a Bakugo trait.

"It tastes so good. I can see where Katsuki gets his skills."

"Yeah, this old hag taught me how to cook when I was younger."

You found it odd how Katsuki was an adult yet he swore at his mother. Although calling her a hag wasn't classified under swearing, it wasn't respectful or nice either. If you spoke this way to your parents you would be in deep trouble.

Noticing you're discomfort, Katsuki wraps his arm around you and pulls you closer to him.

"What's wrong?"

"Do you always talk like this to your mom...? She's your mom, she deserves a little respect."

Katsuki could tell that his actions were bothering you. He always talked like this to his mother because they were both aggressive people by nature. Knowing it made you upset Katsuki bit back his pride.

"Mom, I shouldn't have called you a hag... I'm sor- It's regrettable..."

Mitsuki silently watched how Kastsuki apologized because his actions made you uncomfortable. She didn't know you enough yet, but she knew she'd like you.

"Why didn't you bring [Y/N] home sooner?"

"Becuase your gonna embarrass me and shit."

Mitsuki smiles.

"You're not wrong, but I think I'll save the baby photos for after dinner. So how'd you meet?"

"We got thrown together to catch a villain, he said I was too shy and annoying. He refused to work together."

"To be clear, she was annoying in the beginning, but long story short, she saved my ass."

"I was not annoying, you were just stubborn."

"Yeah, that sounds just like my Katsuki."

The front door to the Bakugo home opens and a tall man with brown hair and glasses comes in. Presumably, this was his dad, Masaru Bakugo.

"Katsuki? I haven't seen you in forever."

"Yeah, I'm home for Christmas this year, and I brought my fiance."

"Wow, I never thought I'd see the day you brought home a girl."

You stand up and Shake Masaru's hand.

"Hello sir, I'm [Y/N]."

"Oh, no need for formalities, we're family now. Call me Masaru."

You smiled. His Father already accepted you into the family. You were so worried about them not accepting you. You were still a little worried about his mother. You couldn't tell if she liked you or not. She was so aggressive.

"Catch up with your son, me and [Y/N] will go cook dinner."

You kiss katsuki's cheek for good luck and follow his mother into the kitchen. She instructs you to peel, cut, and mince some potatoes.

"Katsuki never lets me cook. He's much better at it, and I always burn food."

"When I first started teaching Katsuki to cook he would refuse my help and get so frustrated when his food got burnt."

"That sounds so much like Katsuki. He's a lot like you."

"In what way? Aggressive? A stubborn ass?"

You stutter, scared and nervous on how to respond.

"Relax, we Bakugos may be aggressive, but I won't bite."

"Sorry. I can be very shy, and nervous. Sometimes I wonder why Katsuki is with me. You're both so loud and aggressive, I'm not."

"Katauki's father is just like you. He's so quiet compared to me. I'm glad he's found someone to deal with his aggression and behavior."

Katsuki enters the room and walks over to you. He wraps his arms around you and kisses your cheek. Noticing your cutting skills, or lack thereof, he places his hands on yours and helps guide your hands properly.

"You're mincing that wrong."

"The first time Katsuki minced he almost cut his fingers off."

"Don't embarrass me, mom."

"I'm not. Just wait for those baby photos."

Katsuki lowers his lips to your ear.

"I told you they'd like you."

•••

Edited: 1-21-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••