❄ Shouto Todoroki 🔥

Requested By: GeyTrash

Drabble: "You wanna leave?"

Angel And Demon AU

The One Where, Demon!Shouto Todoroki, Wants Angel![Y/N] [L/N].

•••

You woke up in a strange room filled with strange smells. There was ichor, and sulfur in the air. It disgusted you. You yearned for the smell of fresh rainwater and saltines. Looking around the room you discover you're on a soft carpet in front of a stone fireplace.

You'd leave but your hands were chained together in thick dungeon-like cuffs. Of course, there were your angel wings, but whoever brought you here had thought it through. Part of your wings had been clipped rendering you flightless.

The person in question walked in, except it wasn't a person. It was a demon. The enemy of your species. This wasn't any demon. With huge red horns, red-blue heterochromia eyes, and hair half red-half white, you could easily tell this was the demon king, Shoto Todoroki.

"Why am I here?"

Shoto smiled down at you with piercing eyes and a devilish grin. You caught his eye some time ago, yet you rejected him. He knew the only way you'd stay was if he forced you, and the demon king always got what he wanted.

"Because you've caught my interest, my pretty bird."

"You need to let me go."

You look at the ground, scared and intimidated. You were flightless and defenseless. Completely at his mercy. Shoto tilts your head up to look him in the eyes.

"I've spent so long trying to get you here and you wanna leave?"

"I'm an angel, your a demon. We don't belong together."

Shoto grabs your jaw in his hand and pulls you closer to his face, forcing your eyes to bore into his.

"Maybe we don't belong together, but you belong to me now. If you don't love me, I'll just force you too."

•••

Edited: 1-24-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••