❄🔥 Shouto/Touya 🌶🌶 [Part 1]

A/N: There will be a part #2

Imagine: Helpless

The One Where Shouto And Touya Love The Same Woman.

•••

Ohh, I do, I do, I do I Dooo! Hey! Ohh, I do, I do, I do I Dooo! Boy, you got me. Helpless! Look into your eyes, and the sky's the limit. I'm helpless! Down for the count, and I'm drowning' in 'em. I have never been the type to try and grab the spotlight. We were at a revel with some rebels on a hot night. Laughin' at my sister as she's dazzling the room. Then you walked in and my heart went "Boom!" Tryin' to catch your eye from the side of the ballroom. everybody's dancin' and the band's top volume. Grind to the rhythm as we wine and dine. Grab my sister, and whisper "Yo, this one's mine." (Oooh) My sister made her way across the room to you (Oooh) and I got nervous, thinking "What's she gonna do?" (Oooh) She grabs you by the arm, I'm thinkin' "I'm through" (Oooh)

•••

Shoto Todoroki never looked to be the center of attention. He didn't like being in the spotlight. That was his brother Touya's job as the oldest Todoroki sibling. Shoto being the younger brother who inherited the perfect quirk had one job. His job was to train and surpass All Might's power.

Shoto never imagined he would feel romantic feelings for someone. Spending his life training with his father he was never allowed to frolic with girls. He was barely allowed around his siblings. The thought of meeting someone he'd grow to love was impossible. Someone he could appreciate. Someone whom he could share touches and intimate moments. It was an impossible thought until he met you.

Japan had gone up against a powerful group of villains. Far too hard for Japan alone. They had to enlist help from heroes in America. That's where you came from. A great healer from America. You were a great asset in the battle. Your quirk surpassing that of Recovery Girls.

After the battle, Enji Todoroki invited everyone to his mansion for a celebratory dinner. A ball of sorts. Although Shoto suspected it was just an excuse to show him off. He was now out of UA and he would soon be embarking on his journey as a hero. This would be a perfect chance to put himself out there. Make some connections and allies. However, Enji had an ulterior motive of setting up Shoto into a marriage with a bride of his choosing.

Don't get him wrong. Shoto would have no issue getting a wife on his own. But his father would only accept a girl with a quirk of a high caliber. A girl who would breed a good child with many children. Children whose quirks would have fire, ice, and a third quirk. The ultimate hero.

Shoto watched you move throughout the room. Smiling and laughing with the others you had fought beside. You captivated him. Never did a girl catch his eye like you. Shoto never craved a girl as he craved you. He wanted you in ways in which a man wanted a woman. He felt helplessly in love. Helpless over a woman he didn't even know the name of.

Shoto tried getting your attention. He walked by you multiple times. Softest smile directed towards you. You didn't look over to him once. He never tried to catch the eye of a woman before. How was he supposed to go about with this? All throughout his UA days, he never tried getting with someone. How did you flirt? Should he have prepared some pick-up lines?

Shoto watched as you talked with Touya, his brother. Conversing with soft smiles. Of course, Touya was older and more experienced. Perhaps he should ask his brother for advice. Touya probably knew how to woo women

Shoto waited until Touya left your presence to grab a drink. He walked over and grabbed his brother's arm, gaining Touya's attention. Their practically matching eyes pierced each other.

"Who's that girl?"

Touya softly smiled in your direction.

"[Y/N] [L/N]. She has a healing quirk. It's better than Recovery Girl's quirk."