💋 Nemuri Kayama 💋

Drabble: "Since you said please."

The One With The Desk.

NSFW

•••

Nemuri grabbed your arm and pulled you into an empty classroom. Her eyes racked up and down your body. You blushed under her stare. She smirked as she locked the door.

She walked up to you, her sexual intentions clear. She creased your cheek and kissed your plush lips. She moved her kisses from your lips to your jaw, and up to your ear. Lightly nibbling on it, she whispered.

"You've been teasing me all day in that short dress."

Nemuri realized you were in the classroom of 1-A. She smirked. You two would have to work fast before Shota Aizawa and his class came back from lunch.

Nemuri pulled your short dress up around your waist. She pushed you onto Shota's desk. Nemuri loved the idea of committing such dirty acts on her best friend's desk.

Nemuri pushed your underwear aside and slid her fingers up your slit, rubbing lightly in a teasing way. You moaned into her ear, inciting her with excitement and pleasure.

"N- Nemuri."

"Mhmm, what did you call me?"

You blushed and bit your lip knowing what she wanted.

"Sorry, Mistress."

"That's more like it."

Nemuri inserted two fingers into you. She pumped them inside you while she sucked on your neck.

"Mhmm, faster. Ugh, please, Mistress."

"Since you said please Babygirl."

Nemuri pumped her fingers inside you at a faster pace and inserted a third finger. She moved her other hand and pinched your nipples through the dress.

"Ugnh, I-I'm gonna cum."

You orgasm on Nemuri's fingers. She pulls her fingers out of you. Your cum dripping on her hand. She smirks at you as she licks her hand clean.

She pulls you off the desk and you guys fix your clothes. The door opens and Aizawa comes in and goes straight to his yellow sleeping bag.

"I don't even wanna know what you were doing. I need a nap."

•••

Edited: 1-22-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••