💪 Eijirou Kirishima 💪

A/N: Buying My BTS Tickets For The Chicago Show Today. Really Hope I Get Good Seats.

Requested By: Blank_Blue03

Drabble: "My, [Y/N] [L/N]."

Valentine's Day Prompt #6 And Theme #1

The One Where It's A Love Letter.

•••

My, [Y/N] [L/N].

You told me told not to get you anything for Valentine's Day. Not only is this our first Valentine's Day together as a couple, but I know it's totally not manly to not get your girlfriend a gift on Valentine's Day, so I'm writing to you in this letter instead.

Bakugo told me love letters are lame, but I think love letters are beautiful. The concept of a heartfelt letter that contains all of your deepest feelings given to the person you love? What's more manly than that.

It's hard to believe that it's only been a little under a year since we started dating. In the time we've been together I've noticed so many things. I noticed how I love the way you hug me. I noticed how I love the way you cling to me when we watch a scary movie. I noticed how I love the way you kiss me. I noticed how I love the way your nose scrunches up when you close your eyes and try to remember something.

I noticed that I love you.

I guess what I'm really trying to say here is that the reason it's so hard to believe it's only been a little under a year since we started dating is because I noticed how much I love you.

Sincerely, your manly sunshine, Eijirou Kirishima.

•••

Edited: 2-6-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••