💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

Requested By: DatSinpie

Drabble: "What if I am!"

With Valentine's Day Prompt #2

The One Where Katsuki Develops A Crush.

•••

Katsuki Bakugo didn't know when he first started feeling this way. Maybe it was because it was Valentine's Day, love was in the air and everyone was getting romantic. But lately, he just wanted to be romantic with you.

He wanted to be your somebody. He felt so enamored by you, the feeling was tedious really. Holding hands? Cuddling? Who had time for that sappy shit?

Not only was the thought of being romantic tedious but every other aspect was tedious. He had no idea if you felt the same way, besides that everyone else in class 1-A had the hots for you.

Even currently you had two onlookers. Class 1-A's resident perverts were ogling you while you sat in the library studying.

"I've been hit with cupid's arrow."

Katsuki glared at Dunce-Face as the sentence came out of his mouth. He would have punched him or cussed him out but he didn't want to cause a scene that would catch your attention, or worse, people would catch on that he liked you.

"I mean look at her! [Y/N]'s so hot."

Must not cause a scene.

"I wanna know what her boobs look like."

As soon as the purple pervert spoke his sentence he was done for. The thought of not causing a scene was out the window and far from Katsuki's mind.

Katsuki grabbed Mineta by his scrawny neck and pinned him against the wall. The only reason he didn't use his explosions was that he was in a library.

"Say one more fucking perverted thing about [Y/N]. One more thing, and I will fucking kill you."

Katsuki pulls Mineta off the wall and slams him against it again before dropping him to the floor. Scared of being hurt more, Mineta runs out of the library.

You push your books in your bag and sling it over your shoulder. With a blush tinted on your cheeks, you walk over to the library door. You stop by Katsuki on your way.

Hesitantly, you put your hand on Katsuki's arm to get his attention.

"He always makes comments like that and won't stop no matter what I say. Thank you, it means a lot."

"Well, why don't you tell me how much it means to you, tonight."

"Are you asking me on a date?"

You smile at Katsuki as you watch his cheeks heat up.

"What if I am! What would you fucking say?"

"I'd say fucking great. See you at six?"

"Six is fucking great."

•••

Edited: 2-5-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••