💪 Eijirou/Katsuki 💥

Requested By: DoritosShowViolence

Drabble: "They're perfect."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] And Eijirou Kirishima Make Christmas Cookies For Katsuki Bakugo.

•••

You and your boyfriend, Eijirou Kirishima, were laughing and swaying your bodies along with the rhythm of 'Baby It's Cold Outside' - the women respecting version - by John Legend.

You let out a small giggle as he smeared flour on your shirt. You returned the favor by dipping your hand in the jar and rubbing it on his face.

"You're making a mess you dork."

The door to UA's dormitories kitchen swung open and slammed shut. Your second boyfriend, Katsuki Bakugo had come inside.

"Kacchan! We're making Christmas cookies, wanna help?"

"Tch, no. I have better things to do."

Katsuki stomps his way up to his dorm room, slamming the doors and making as much noise as possible on his way.

Eijirou came up behind you and placed his hands on your hips. Pulling you closer to himself, he kissed the side of your head.

"Don't take it personally. He's just in a bad mood. Let's finish these cookies to cheer him up."

"You're right."

After pulling out some cookie cutters and a rolling pin, you and Eijirou take turns rolling out the dough and help each other cut the cookies into shapes.

You begin to clean up your flour mess as Katsuki comes back into the room.

"I'm sorry I was... Harsh earlier."

You give him a beaming smile with your flour-covered face. Apologizing was an issue you were working on inside your relationship. Katsuki was struggling, but he was trying.

"It's okay, Katsu! We know you were just in a mood."

Katsuki takes the washcloth from you and wipes some flour off your cheek.

"You're both mess complete messes."

"We made you some cookies!"

The timer to the oven dings, signifying that the cookies are done. Katsuki puts some oven mitts on and pulls them out. Some cookies were golden whereas others were overdone.

The fact that they were made by his loves helped Katsuki overlook the culinary mistakes.

"They're perfect."

"Wanna help us frost them?"

"Okay."

You and Eijirou pull out bowls, knives, piping bags, and dyes. You carry them to the table as Katsuki makes the frosting for you to frost them together.

You and Eijirou slather some frosting and sprinkles on the cookies in between feeding each other a bigger ratio of frosting than what actually makes it on the cookies.

Katsuki on the other hand. He perfectly frosts them. His sprinkles and edible beads placed delicately. Not too much frosting or too less.

"Are you sure you weren't raised by chefs?"

"Your food always looks perfect."

"I wasn't raised by chefs, just watched a lot of Gordon Ramsey."

Katsuki gives you a rare smile and pipes frosting on to your face.

"Kacchan! You're making a mess."

"I guess me and Eiji will just have to clean it off of you."

•••

Edited: 12-16-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••