👌 Neito Monoma 👌

Requested By: Starlight_Reborn

Drabble: "I loved him."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Has To Attend A Funeral.

•••

The cold December air blew making you shiver. You pulled your black jacket closer to your body as if it could bring you warmth. The truth is nothing could bring you warmth.

Nothing could bring you warmth or happiness on this cold bleak day. December, 5th, 2019. December, 5th, the day of Neito Monoma’s funeral.

You peered down in the casket. The makeup artist didn’t do justice to his skin tone. His skin once a warm beige color, now pale. His skin used to compliment his blonde hair. But now it just blended together.

Just more reminders that he was dead. That he was gone.

You would never gaze into his eyes again. His grey eyes, once filled with life, had turned dull. How could you have missed the signs? He was pushing you away, he was pushing everyone away. He was distant and sad. You didn’t notice. You didn’t notice his depression.

The students in 1-A didn’t help. They were so toxic to Neito. Sure he antagonized them, but that was because he wanted to be in their class.

You couldn’t look at your classmates. You were angry and hurt. No one saw Neito as you did. They only saw his exterior, his rough outside. But you saw his interior, his soft side when no one was around.

Tears streamed down your face as they lowered the casket in the ground. Every shovel of dirt a jab in your heart.

With a heavy heart, Shinso put his hand on your shoulder.

“I know it’s going to be hard for you, but you’ll get through this. Don’t distance yourself like he did.”

“I love him, uh, loved him. I loved him and I never got to tell him that.”

“He loved you too. Anyone could see that."

•••

Edited: 1-22-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US 

•••