✨ Momo Yaoyorozu ✨

Imagine: Soldier Boy

The One Where Quirkless [Y/N] Finds Other Ways To Be A Hero.

•••

You were born without a quirk. Like others born without quirks, you still wanted to do good. You weren't twenty-one yet, so you weren't qualified for a police job.

The whole fireman thing didn't work out either. So you ended up signing up for the army. You only had one problem. You had to tell your girlfriend, Momo Yaoyorozu.

•••

"Momo? Can we talk?"

You and Momo grew up knowing each other. You were best friends, lovers, practically soulmates. You went to the same school before she went to the UA, and lived next to each other your whole lives.

"Sure."

Momo smiled at you and sat on your bed next to you.

"I finally figured out what I want to do with my life."

"That's great. I know you've been so worried about what to do since your quirkless. But I knew you'd figure something out."

"I signed up for the army."

"You did what?! Why would you do that? You could get killed?"

"Just calm down. I know you're scared... But the chances are I won't see any actual action, everyone is afraid to attack the country that has heroes like Endeavour and Present Mic. I really wanna do this."

"Okay. If you truly want to do this... I'll support you."

•••

Momo worried about you every day. You were deported to go [Destination.]

She was worried about your health, worried you'd get killed, but she supported you none the less.

She paced back in forth in her room with her phone in her hand. She was waiting for you to call. You called every night at 9 PM.

Buzz, buzz, buzz,

Momo quickly picked up her phone.

"Hey,"

"Hey."

"How's your health? Are you doing okay?"

"My healths great."

"I miss you."

"I miss you too. It's just five more months."

"I'm counting down the days."

•••

Momo anxiously waited at the train station. You were due to be home today. It'd been nearly a year away from each other.

Once she saw you, she ran towards you. You drop your bag and catch her in your arms. You wrap your arms around her, and she rests her head in your neck.

No matter how scary it was, she supported you. Because she knew you'd always come home to her.

•••

Edited: 1-22-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••