🐢 Izuku Midoriya 🐢

Requested By: Anime_Girl_024

Imagine: Rewrite The Stars

The One Where Izuku Midoriya Meets A Quirkless, Circus Girl.

•••

You know I want you. It's not a secret I try to hide. I know you want me. So don't keep saying our hands are tied. You claim it's not in the cards. Fate is pulling you miles away. And out of reach from me. But you're here in my heart. So who can stop me if I decide that you're my destiny? What if we rewrite the stars? Say you were made to be mine. Nothing could keep us apart. You'd be the one I was meant to find. 

•••

Izuku Midoriya wandered around the fairgrounds of a circus with Ochako Uraraka and Tenya Iida. There was a circus in the city this week and the school had just ended for the summer. What better way to celebrate then bendy people and popcorn.

Somehow Izuku had managed to get separated from his friends. He continued to wander around when this guy in a black suit came towards him.

"Hey! You're for the new clown act right? We've been looking everywhere for you. Your hairs a little to green if you ask me, but hey, the joker was a clown."

The guy barely gives Izuku a chance to talk and tell him, no, he was not a clown and his green hair was a birth choice and did not make anything like a sociopath clown.

The man pushes Izuku into a big tent before Izuku has the chance to tell the man he had the wrong person he gets distracted. He saw a girl with pure beauty. She had perfect hair and perfect eyes. 

"Hey, aren't you that kid from UA? The one who used a shield to catapult themselves with explosives?"

"Yeah, Izuku Midoriya... That guy thought I was supposed to be part of the clown act though. Should I go after him? I probably just ruined the whole show." 

"Don't worry about it. One clown won't affect the show. Besides, I'm the act before the clowns."

Too enamored by your face, Izuku hadn't really looked at you, but he now noticed you were in a blue ballerina outfit.

"What's your act? That is if you don't mind me asking."

"I'm one of the trapeze ballerinas."

"Do you have a quirk that helps you with that?"

"No, I'm quirkless. Everyone here is."

Izuku felt himself fall for you a little bit more. Quirkless like he is, or rather was before All Might. Before Izuku could ask you any more questions the guy that pushed him in here came back in. 

"[Y/N], it's time for your act."

You smiled at Izuku. 

"I have to perform now, stick around and maybe we can talk afterwards?"

Izuku knew he should go find his friends who he'd lost track of but he found himself nodding along to your words. 

•••

It's up to you, and it's up to me. No one can say what we get to be. So why don't we rewrite the stars? Maybe the world could be ours. Tonight. You think it's easy. You think I don't want to run to you. But there are mountains. And there are doors that we can't walk through. I know you're wondering why. Because we're able to be. Just you and me. Within these walls. But when we go outside. You're going to wake up and see that it was hopeless after all.