🐢🐢 Izuku/Shouto ❄🔥

Requested By: livmoney_swag

Drabble: "I like drunk-Shouto."

The One With The Halloween Party.

•••

You walked into Momo Yaoyorozu's house. She was throwing a Halloween party and being her best friend you had to come.

Of course, you wouldn't be attending it alone. You had your boys. Your loving boyfriends, Shouto and Izuku.

No matter how much they asked and persuaded you about your costume, you refused to tell them. You wanted it to be a surprise.

You walked around until you found them. You expected Izuku to be the first to hug you. He loved skinship. Shouto liked skinship too, but he wasn't used to giving or receiving it. He kept his affections for when you were alone together.

It was a happy surprise when Shouto tightly clings onto you.

"Sexy vampire-ghost looks great on you."

Izuku was a ghost whereas Shouto was a vampire. You wanted to coordinate a couple's costume but you had two boyfriends. This was your compromise.

"Someone missed me. I wanted to match my babes, but it's not supposed to be sexy."

"Anything you wear is sexy."

Shouto still hadn't let go of you. If anything he was clinging harder and his words slurred in your ear.

"Are you drunk?"

"Drunk on your love."

Shoutos flirtatious comment makes you blush and laugh. Izuku laughs as well.

"Momo gave him some jello-shots. By some, I mean a lot."

"Okay vampire-boy, you're staying with me tonight."

His hands are on your hips and he's pulling you closer. Practically grinding on you.

"Sounds good to me."

Izuku puts his hand on Shoutos back. He wanted some of Drunk-Shouto's lovings too.

"Who are you again? I already told you that I have a girlfriend and a boyfriend. Three is perfect. Four is a crowd."

Izuku frowns.

"I am your boyfriend."

"I like Drunk-Shouto. He's so loyal."

•••

Edited: 10-3-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••

My Cats BIRTHDAY is today