💉 Himiko Toga 💉

Requested By: blood-exe

A/N: Sorry I haven't been active. My phone was stolen, I'm currently on my mom's old phone but it only works under wifi. I'm currently looking to buy a new one but it has to be used so it's cheaper, and it has to be AT&T :[ so far I haven't found any.

Drabble: "Give me a goodbye kiss?"

The One With A Hidden Relationship.

•••

You melted in Himikos arms. You were cuddling in your bed. She had snuck in UA by disguising herself as you.

Her hands were in your hair, while your arms were around her. Your head was resting on her chest, and her head was on yours.

“I wish we didn’t have to hide.”

“I know sweetie, me too. But it’s not safe. Your career would be ruined before it even started.”

“I know… It’s just so hard.”

“I know… Just remember I love you.”

“I love you too.”

“I have to leave now.”

You pouted and a frown etched your face.

“Give me a kiss goodbye?”

Himiko pressed her lips to yours. She goes to move away, but you slip your hand into her hair and pull her closer.

You swipe your tongue across her lips asking for entrance. She grants it. Your tongue explores the inside of her mouth. Earning moans from her.

She grabs onto your butt and pulls you closer. You moan out. She takes this chance to slide her tongue in your mouth and take charge.

She lightly bites your bottom lip. Earning a moan and drawing some blood. The taste of the metallic substance makes her smile as she pulls away from you.

“Trying to make me stay?”

“Is it working..?”

“No. You’ve got classes in the morning, don’t you wanna be a good hero?”

“Not if it means I can’t be with you-”

“Hey! Don’t say that. I would never ask you to give up your dreams. You want to be a good hero. I would never ask you to give that up. Just like you wouldn’t ask me to stop being a villain.”

“You’re right. I’m sorry, it’s just hard sometimes.”

“I know sweetie. But if I had to ask you to give up your dream, then it’s not worth it.”

•••

Edited: 1-26-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/pools/c/8gCNDoJApS

•••