🌶 Dabi 🌶 [Part 2]

A/N: I wrote this forever ago! I was editing this book and realized I never uploaded it after I posted it to my tumbler account.

Imagine: Jealousy

The One Where Dabi Is Jealous, Part Two.

NSFW

•••

"Punish me, daddy."

He placed his hands on your hips and pushed you further in the house, slamming the door shut with his foot behind him.

He playfully bit your ear and whispered huskily.

"You won't have the strength to walk to your office tomorrow once I'm done with you."

You let out a quiet moan.

"He wanted you. Too bad for him, only I get to touch you like this."

Dabi ran his fingers from your hips to your butt.

"Only I get to touch this ass."

Dabi got on his knees and pulled down your shorts and panties in one swift motion.

"So beautiful, and only I get to touch."

Dabi lifted you over his shoulder and rested his hand on your bare ass. He took you to the bedroom and tossed you on the bed. He was sure to be careful not to hurt you.

He pulled your shirt off. Too impatient at your bra, he just burned it off, earning a whine from you.

"I liked that bra."

"Daddy didn't give you permission to talk."

Dabi kisses your neck, while his hands roam your chest. He pinches and rubs your nipples between his forefinger and thumb. Teasing and playing until their hard and sticking out.

He kisses from your neck to your collar bone. Lowering his kisses until he reached your breasts.

He takes one nipple in his mouth and continues an attack on the other with his hand. He takes your chin and makes you look him in the eyes as he sucks, and nibbles on you.

He listens to you moan, the sound just filling him with lust.

"Only I get to touch and taste your breasts."

He littered hard kisses across your stomach to your slit, making sure to leave hickies. He slides two fingers into you.

"You're so wet for me."

You moaned and groaned and he pumped his fingers in and out of you. First fast, then slow, agonizingly slow. He rubs a circle around your clit, never quite pleasing you.

"Beg me, baby."

"Please daddy. Ugh, please daddy, I need you. I need you to pleasure me, daddy."

Your pleads made him so horny. He pumped his fingers in and out of you at a fast pace. He started to orally pleasure you. He ran his tongue over your clit. It made you shiver, and scream in ecstasy.

"Daddy, can I cum?"

Dabi stopped pleasuring you as he could feel you about to orgasm. You whined as he did so. He shed his shirt and pants.

He lined himself up to you and pushed himself into you. Slow humps until you begged for him.

"Daddy, please go faster, ugh please."

He fastened his pace and rammed into you at an inhuman pace. He pinched your nipples as he slammed into you. He watched your face twist in pleasure.

"You like Daddy's big cock."

"Yes Daddy, I love it."

He could feel you tighten around his cock, he knew you were about to orgasm. He loved the way you felt around him. Your tight slit, hugging his fat, thick cock.

"Cum with me baby."

Dabi felt his cum explode inside you, and you screamed in pleasure as you cummed on his cock. He smiled, knowing he pleasured you enough to make you scream. It was an ego booster.

He laid you down on the bed and cleaned up excess cum with a towel. He wrapped a blanket around you and kissed your forehead.

"Daddy's gotta go run some errands, I'll be back soon. Rest up."

•••

Edited: 1-26-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••