💥 Katsuki Bakugo 💥

A/N: Now that I've posted this, I regret the title.

Requested By: Moontail13

Drabble: "He's so small."

The One Where Katsuki Bakugo Shrinks.

•••

You ran down the hall and knocked into a post making you drop your bag. You were already late as it is thanks to your boyfriend.

"Watch where you're walking."

You picked your bag back up, making sure to add some extra force and momentum when you do. The thing about your bag is that Katsuki Bakugo, your boyfriend was inside it.

"Are you trying to make me fucking sick."

You'll probably ask: How did this grown-ass boy turn into the size of a pudding cup? Well, to answer your question there was a villain. A villain Mr. Aizawa had specifically told you not to fight. Of course, Katsuki didn't listen and had to fight the villain.

Unbeknownst to your boyfriend, this villain had a size manipulation quirk.

You pick Katsuki up out of your bag, and glare at him.

"It's not my fault you battled that villain, even though I told you not to. Besides, you're the one who refused to stay in your dorm."

You shove Katsuki back in your bag, walk into class, and go to take your seat.

"You're late. Wheres Bakugo?"

"He's... Sick."

You sat in your chair but you left your bag in your lap. You didn't want to risk Katsuki doing something stupid. Your stubborn ass of a boyfriend was such work.

It was good you held your bag because you could feel Katsuki trying to stick his head out of your bag. You reached your hand in your bag and pushed him back inside it.

Throughout the remainder of the class, you had to deal with Katsuki in your bag. At one point you just wrapped your hand around him and covered his mouth with your finger.

The bell could not have come at a better time. As soon as it rang, you practically bolted out the door, only for Deku to stop you down the hall.

"[Y/N], I stopped at Kacchan's dorm earlier and he wasn't there. Where is he really at?"

"Er..."

"Fuck off Deku, you shit-munch. It's none of your damn business."

"Kacchan?!"

Well, so much for keeping it a secret.

You pull katsuki out of your purse and show him to Deku.

"He went after that villain that Mr. Aizawa told us not to. He accidentally got turned small."

"He's so small. Like an aggressive barbie."

Katsuki squirms out of your hand.

"I'm gonna fucking kill you, Deku!"

"I'd like to see you try, you Snac Pac."

"Fuck you!"

You stuff Katsuki back in your purse,

"If you make another mess in my purse, I will drop you in the toilet."

You hear Katsuki grumble.

"Just take me back to my fucking dorm."

"Take me back to my fucking dorm...?"

"Take me back to my fucking dorm! Please..."

•••

Edited: 12-18-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••