🐦 Fumikage Tokoyami 🐦

Requested By: -Ash_Tokoyami-

Drabble: "I love you."

The One Where [Y/N] [L/N] Gets In A Fight In The Name Of Love.

•••

Tokoyami was your boyfriend. He was sweet and caring. You could’ve easily said he was the best boyfriend.

Despite this, you got teased for your relationship. People were narrow-minded. If you didn’t look ideal, you were wrong. How was that fair?

People like Mina, Mezo, and Fumikage received the whiplash the worst. People with antennas, extra arms, wings, fur, double heads, ETC. They were labeled abnormal.

In a society where everyone had superpowers, could it get any more abnormal or weird than that? Apparently, it could if your body was a bird's body.

Your ex passed you in the hall. He specifically liked to pick on you. You couldn’t remember what you ever saw in him.

“Well, if it isn’t Little Miss Furry.”

You clench your fist. You liked to avoid violence. Well, at least when teachers were around.

“Leave me alone [Ex Name].”

“Why? Am I bothering you while you wait for your bird brain boyfriend.”

Your boyfriend finally arrived. You could walk home together.

“I don’t even know what you see in him [Your Name.] We both know I could treat you better than this feathered freak.”

You snapped and punched your ex.

“Unlike you, that feathered freak knows how to treat me with respect. Besides, he knows how to actually get a girl off.”

“[Y/N]-”

“Don’t say I shouldn’t have punched him. He deserved it.”

“I was actually gonna ask if your hand was okay. You punched him pretty hard. But thank you for defending me.”

“How could I not…? Everyone gives you shit because you look like a bird instead of a man… It’s not fair. You are you. The inside is what matters.”

He rests his head in the crook of your neck.

“I love you.”

•••

Edited: 12-16-19

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••