❄ Shouto Todoroki 🔥

Requested By: sofia_reads_fanfics

Drabble: "Fiance? You're only sixteen!"

The One Where Shouto Todoroki Introduces His Fiance To His Friends.

•••

You wandered around the grounds of UA. You didn't attend UA. The school was unfamiliar and admittedly you were lost. You were at UA looking for Shoto Todoroki, your betrothed.

Shoto Todoroki was your 'betrothed,' meaning you were in an arranged marriage. Thankfully, you and Shoto were best friends before the arrangement and it was no surprise when you clicked romantically.

Enji knew your parents. Your mother had a wind quirk and your father with an earth quirk. Enji figured you would have a quirk like one of theirs or both. You and Shoto would create what Enji could call the perfect weapon. A child with three - if you were lucky four - quirks. Unfortunately, you were quirkless.

Although Enji didn't know this. Your parents loved you. They had agreed to an arranged marriage because the Todoroki's were a rich family who could take care of you. If you had asked, they probably would have called the arrangement off. The plan that you and Shoto had concocted was to keep you being quirkless secret and get married as soon as you were both eighteen.

You walked down what felt like the fifth hall before bumping into a blond dude with a dark streak in his hair, with a red-haired dude with sharp, shark-like teeth.

"I'm sorry, I wasn't looking where I was going."

"It's all good! Are you new here? Because I'd remember you."

A blush covers your face. You weren't used to being flirted with. Sure, Shoto gives you love and attention but you didn't really flirt. There was no need to flirt because your relationship didn't have that awkward I'm-flirting-to-drop-hints-I-like-you stage. You were just best friends and then lovers.

"Oh, no, I-"

"She's taken."

You turn your head to see Shoto walking up behind you and you give him a wide smile.

"Hey, Todoroki, is this your sister?"

Was this guy lacking brain cells or something? Shoto literally just wrapped his arm around you.

"Kaminari, she's my fiance."

The shark-toothed guy speaks up.

"Flirting with another man's girl, not manly bro."

"Fiance? You're only sixteen!"

By now a lot of students from Shotos class had gathered around you curiously due to this 'Kamimari' guys outburst.

"It's an arranged marriage. We were lucky enough to know each other before the arrangement, and well, I couldn't be happier with the girl my father selected."

"You're sixteen and basically already have a wife, yet I can't even get a callback."

You nervously bit your lip and pushed yourself further into Shotos side as people crowded you.

"I figured since she's my fiance she should meet my friends."

"As if I'd consider that extra my friend."

A guy with spikey hair practically growled out his words before taking the shark-toothed guy with him.

"Todoroki, I didn't know you considered us friends, you're always so closed off-"

"Where's Deku and Yaoyorozu? I want them to meet my fiance."

His classmates stare at him with blank faces, as if to say what am I, chopped liver?

"They're in Yaoyorozu's room."

"Thanks."

Shoto was completely oblivious to the fact he basically dismissed his classmates as friends. How awkward.

•••

Edited: 1-24-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••