❄🔥 Shouto/Touya 🌶🌶 [Part 2]

A/N: Almost accidentally deleted this before posting it.

Imagine: Satisfied

The One Where Shouto And Touya Love The Same Woman, Or, The One Where It's Helpless, Part Two. 

•••

Alright, alright. That’s what I’m talkin’ about! Now everyone, give it up for the maid of honour Angelica Schuyler! A toast to the groom! (To the groom! To the groom! To the groom!) To the bride! (To the bride! To the bride! To the bride!) From your sister. (Angelica! Angelica! Angelica!) Who is always by your side! (By your side! By your side!) To your union. (To the union! To the revolution!) And the hope that you provide. (Provide, to provide) And may you always (Always…) Be Satisfied. Rewind– Rewind– Rewind– Rewind– I remember that night, I just might regret that night for the rest of my days. I remember those soldier boys tripping over themselves to win our praise. I remember that dreamlike candlelight. Like a dream that you can’t quite place. But Alexander, I’ll never forget the first time I saw your face.

•••

Touya put on the best fake smile he could conjure up. It wasn’t a hard task. All his life he’d been putting up fake smiles. Around his fuck-chump of a father, who never gave a shit about him. Around his younger siblings, whom he wished he could protect from his father. He had to put up a fake smile when his father put his mother in a facility. 

Touya imagined when his little brother got married he would be happy for him. But he couldn’t be. Not when he was irrevocably in love with the very woman his brother was marrying. 

Touya had to keep reminding himself that he just had to get through the night. Just one night. It was Shoto’s wedding night and he deserved to be happy. Touya could set aside his feelings for one night, then he could leave. 

He had already gotten through the ceremony. Being the best man, he stood by his brother’s side as you and Shoto said your I-Dos. He even did his job as the best man. He made sure that everything was perfect. If that meant keeping his mouth shut while the minister asked for any objections, then so be it, he would be quiet. 

Now, he just needed to give his toast as the older brother. He just needed to eat one meal and have a few drinks. Then he would have no reason to stay. Then he could leave and go back to his apartment. Far away from the happy newlyweds. 

Touya stepped up to the stage to give his toast. His eyes were cast down. He knew if he saw your eyes or Shoto’s eyes, he would feel sick. He would feel regretful for introducing you to each other. But he couldn’t let himself do that. 

“A toast to the bride! To the groom! From your brother, who is always by your side. To your union, and the hope you provide. May you always be satisfied.”

Touya looks into your eyes knowing this will be the last time he sees them. The flashbacks they brought pained his eyes. 

•••

I have never been the same. Intelligent eyes in a hunger-pang frame. And when you said “Hi.” I forgot my dang name. Set my heart aflame, every part aflame. This is not a game. “You strike me as a woman who has never been satisfied.” “I’m sure I don’t know what you mean. You forget yourself.” “You’re like me. I’m never satisfied.” “Is that right?” “I have never been satisfied.” “My name is Angelica Schuyler.” “Alexander Hamilton.” “Where’s your family from?” “Unimportant. There’s. a million things I haven’t done. Just you wait, just you wait…” So so so— So this is what it feels like to match wits with someone at your level! What the hell is the catch? It’s the feeling of freedom, of seeing’ the light. It’s Ben Franklin with a key and a kite! You see it, right? The conversation lasted two minutes, maybe three minutes.