😷 Kai Chisaki 😷

A/N: Angsty because I've once again, been dumped on Valentine's day. Well, this time it was actually a friend-dump

Drabble: "Help me."

The One With The Dress.

•••

You let out a ragged sigh as you looked at the dress that laid on your bed. Kai Chisaki, your boyfriend, must have laid it out for you to wear.

"Pristine isn't it? I thought of you when I saw it."

Startled, you pull the towel wrapped around your body tighter. You turn your head to see Kai leaning against the door frame.

You hated the dress. It wasn't that it was ugly, it was very beautiful. It was a clean, pristine, white dress. Unfortunately, you hated dresses, just like you hated Kai Chisaki.

You didn't always hate Kai. He was once the guy who sent you over the moon. He was once the guy who made you feel loved and protected.

At the start of your relationship, Kai was perfect. He was nice and sweet, but then he discovered you and your little sister's quirks.

You and Eri became his little obsession. Your quirks were the answer to making the Shie Hassaikai the highest in the hierarchy of yakuza. Eri as his weapon, and you as his queen.

It hurt you to see him hurt your sister, it hurt, even more, when he didn't hurt you. No matter how much you begged him, he refused to experiment on his lover. He was no longer the man who made you feel loved and protected, but rather someone you hated and feared.

You bit your lip as you forced a small smile for Kai. It wasn't as if you could freely hate him, it would just aggravate and anger him. He wouldn't – intentionally – take that anger out on you, but rather his experiments with Eri.

"It's very pretty. Thank you."

"Put it on. I want to take you out for Valentine's day."

You hesitate to drop the towel. You hated undressing in front of him, it would only entice him which led up to rough sex. Rough sex where you would later hate yourself for having an orgasm. You would hate yourself for getting aroused and pleasured by such a monster.

On the other hand, he had said he wanted to take you out. Usually, post-sex Kai was nicer and more lenient. Perhaps you could convince him to bring along Eri.

Yes, if he brought along Eri then you could help get her out. You had the same quirks, if you could get just her out, then he wouldn't even need her for his experiments, he had you.

You could hand her off to a hero, she could get safe and her torment would end. In the long run, you didn't care what he did to you as long as she was safe.

Your smile at Kai got bigger and more genuine. You drop your towel and saunter over to him. You take off his mask and caress his cheek with the other hand.

"Help me put on the dress?"

•••

Edited: 2-14-20

Tip Jar: https://www.paypal.com/paypalme2/IzzyJJ13?locale.x=en_US

•••