Kirishima x Reader x Bakugō

I pick at my food, not really hungry. Sitting on a bench, out in the blazing sun, thinking about my dilemmas really killed my appetite.

They're both just so amazing. Kirishima, who was kind and strong and my best friend. Bakugō, usually angry and slightly deaf, but he had his nice moments and he smelled like caramel.

These two are my best friends in this entire world. But recently, I haven't been able to be around them. Kirishima and Bakugō have grown so close, and I'm sure they're going to be lovers some day.

What do I do with these feelings I have for them? My chest clenches.

"Hey!" Kirishima calls out, Bakugō trudging beside him. They walk closer, and Kiri sits on the bench. "You alright? You haven't been eating with us recently."

"I'm fine," I shrug nonchalantly. "I guess there's just too many people in there."

"Well then we could sit out here with you from now on," Kiri gleams happily.

"No," I shake my head. "I'd prefer to be alone for a bit."

I feel guilty, especially since Kirishima's face falls. He looks away with a sad face. "Oh. Alright."

He walks away, and Bakugō follows, his eyebrows drawn together as he looks back at me skeptically.

I continue to pick at my lunch. I can't even eat a bite.

--- ---

I feel myself get pushed roughly against the wall. No one else was in the hallway but Bakugō and I.

"Let me go," I growl.

"Shut up, you stupid little idiot," Bakugō seethes, slamming his hand against the wall beside my head. "This is all your fault. Kirishima was so upset after you just brushed him off. Like he meant nothing to you. Can't you see how much he cares about you?" His face was inches from mine, his eyes glaring into my own.

"Look, I just want to be left alone-"

"Bull-," Bakugō lets off an explosion in his palm, making me jump. "I've seen the way you look at him. You're in love with him, I know it! Why don't you...." He averts his eyes, beginning to choke up. "Why don't you go date him already?"

I gape at him, watching him shake. With anger? Sadness? I'm not sure.

My next actions leave even me surprised. His eyes widen as I pull him into a tight hug, shaking my head. "That's the problem. I love both of you, and he loves you. He always wants to be near you. Even when you're angry, and even when you call him mean names." I pull away from the hug.

"He... He loves me? You love me?" Bakugō roughly shakes his head, as if the clear it. "This is confusing."

"What's confusing?" Someone calls. "Bakugō, quit threatening them, I said I'm fine." Kirishima sets a hand on Bakugō's shoulder.

"You love... Like me?" Bakugō corrects himself, ignoring the red growing on his face.

Kirishima gulps, his face turning the color of his hair. "I didn't think it was noticeable. I didn't want to have to chose between... The two of you, I just care about both of you so much," he begins to mumble dejectedly. "And the way you two act together, and the way Bakugō talks about-" Bakugō covers his mouth, blushing deeper.

"Wait, wait, so we all... Like each other?"

I nod, and so does Kirishima.

"What do we do?" Kirishima messes with his hair anxiously.

"There's always polyamory, we could all date each other." Bakugō expresses shamelessly.

Gaping at him, Kirishima and I look at each other. Eventually we agree to it.

"Can I call you Katsu-chan?" I tease later on, as we're walking to the dorms.

He glares, setting off a couple explosions in his hand. "Try it and find out."

Kirishima wraps his arms around both of our shoulders. "You can call me Eijiro-chan!" He rubs his face against mine happily.

And this was the start of a beautiful, and confusing, relationship.