Amajiki Tamaki x Trans!Male!Reader

"Here," Tamaki's gaze is locked to the couch we're sitting on, his hand shaking as he holds out the book.

I take it with a smile, giving him my own selection. "Thanks, Tamaki," I look down at the cover of the book he's recommended to me.

"I thought you might like that one, uh," he clutches the book I gave him to his chest, looking around the apartment we live in together. "I read it and I thought about the two of us, and what we've gone through."

"Then I look forward to reading it, Tamaki," I curl up closer to my husband, opening the book. He stiffens beside me as my eyes catch on the first, usually blank, page. Instead, the page is filled with his lovely scrawl.

"I-I wrote a letter to you, uh, you don't have to read it now," his voice cracks.

"Hmm," I tease. "But I didn't write you a letter."

"I just- ah- I wanted to tell you some things, and I- well I- can't always say these things," Tamaki rambles softly.

"I think it's so lovely you've done this for me, Tamaki." I kiss his cheek, enjoying the smile that takes over his lips.

I peruse the letter, my heart seizing slightly at the sudden waves of emotion.

Dear love of my life,

I'm not always good at this and I'm so sorry, I love you so much. I can't always tell you how much. I love you.

These past six years together, dating and even getting to marry you, have been amazing. They're like a million breathtaking butterflies filling the air, the memories we've made. I want to always be with you forever.

Whenever we first became friends, and started dating, it was hard. I'm sorry you felt alone with your emotions. I never want you to be scared to tell me anything, especially when it's something as important as your transitioning. I felt I had let you down.

These last three years of being your husband and watching you finally be yourself, is so magical. I feel like I fall in love with you more and more each day. Your cute tummy and your stubble and everything that's been changing. I hope some day you see yourself how I see you, though I know it's hard. You're so lovely and handsome and you care so much about me, and you are everything to me.

Thank you for being my lover. For opening up and being by my side. I want to be with you through your transition and watch you become more and more the man you truly are. I trust you with everything I am and I love you.

Love,

Tamaki

His arms wrap around me as I lean into him, a small sob wracking my chest. "I love you, too, Tamaki."