Sero Hanta x Reader

Feeling a little heavy, I trudge over to the dorm kitchen. I regret leaving the warm couch almost immediately.

I grab a bag of chips, going back over to sit on the couch.

Someone grabs the bag out of my hands, and I see a grinning face above me.

"These won't make you feel any better," Sero Hanta, my boyfriend, teases. "Sugar doesn't help with depression."

"But it's yummy," I pout.

"So are fruits. Come on, you should eat something healthy." He ruffles my hair.

I get back up with a sigh. I go over to the kitchen, grabbing some fruit out of the fruit bowl. Hanta grabs some as well, and we eat in silence for a little bit.

He looks like he's deep in thought, so I glance over.

"What are you thinking about?" I pry.

"I was just wondering how you'd feel about coming over to my dorm for a while. We could build a blanket fort and watch some movies. It might make you feel better."

"I'd love to!" I pull him into a hug.

"Alright, alright."

--- ---

I pull the blanket around his shoulders. Hanta had just finished taping several blankets to the ceiling, and put in a movie. He snuggles into my shoulder.

I wrap an arm around him, sighing contently. Our bowl is full of fruit, nicely sliced up. I eat some with a fork, watching the movie. It's a kid's movie, but he loves it. I smile in amusement.

Running my hands through his soft black hair, I kiss his forehead.

"Hey," he looks up at me, "I was wondering something. You don't have to agree to it yet, but it's just something I want to suggest, as a next stage in our relationship."

"What is it?" I tilt my head.

"I was wondering if you would like to meet my parents soon? They've been asking about you." Hanta mumbles a bit, embarrassed.

"Of course," my face heats up, my smile widening. "I'd love to."

He kisses my cheek. "Good. I want you to be stuck with me forever, babe."

"Alright, Cellophane," I tease. "I wouldn't mind being stuck with you forever."

Hanta laughs a little, ruffling my hair. "Along with meeting my parents at some point, you took me on the last one, so I'd also like to take you out on another date. This weekend, maybe?"

"I thought this was a date."

"That's true, but I meant something like the festival I heard about in a nearby city this weekend." He leans back into my shoulder. "My parents are going on a date there, so I thought, maybe, a double date thing?"

"That sounds lovely, Hanta."

He snuggles me. "We can go Saturday, or Sunday if you're not feeling well. Either one will be fine."

I hum, messing with his hair. He's always so thoughtful.

"Is it a date?"

"Definitely. It's a date, love." I kiss his forehead.