Bakugō x Reader

(serosmokesweed sent me a prompt for this! Thanks very much.)

"You live like this?" Bakugō says incredulously, looking around my apartment.

I shrug, crossing my arms. "What's wrong with it?"

"Literally everything," he deadpans. "How does anyone live like this?"

"I get by just fine."

He walks around the room, eyeing the blank walls. Not even a couch, or a television in the living room. The kitchen had a small pot for boiling ramen and rice.

"You don't even eat anything with your rice?"

"I have some vegetables and soy sauce sometimes." I avert my eyes, a bit embarrassed of my eating habits and financial distress. "It's only a one-bedroom apartment, so I can't really get a roommate. My job isn't that great and I don't have any extra money for anything but rent and utilities."

"I'm moving in," Bakugō demands. "No one should live like this."

"No, I'm fine, Bakugō."

"You're not convincing me otherwise. We're splitting the costs, and the chores. Now that we're about to graduate, I need a place anyway."

I huff. "There's only one bedroom."

"We'll share," he replies stubbornly.

I laugh a little, confused by his sudden desire to help me. "At least buy me dinner first."

"What would you like?" He shifts his eyes to mine, serious.

Immediately I stutter, "w-what?"

"You heard me." Bakugō steps closer. "We've been in the same class for three years, and during those three years I've grown to know you. I want to date you, and I want to move in with you."

Throwing caution out of the window, because Bakugō Katsuki, the terrifying time bomb himself, was telling me he wants to date me, I accept.

"I would like that," I feel my face heat up.

He nods, messing a little with his blond hair as his own face turns pink. "Then we'll talk about it later. For now, let's go out to eat. You obviously need it." He eyes the small amount of food in my kitchen.

I follow him out the door, still processing the fact that he likes me.

"Where are we going to eat?" I ask curiously.

"It's a surprise."