Class 1A Girls x Reader

(Requested/Prompted by TimothyLyons. Thanks for the idea!! For those who don't know, White Day is a lot like Valentine's, and is widely celebrated in many cultures. Valentine's is for one party to give gifts, and White day is for the other to return the gesture! Valentine's is supposed to be for girls and White day for boys, but the reader is gender neutral! Also sorry, these are short because I've been struggling with writer's block.)

👗 Yaoyorozu Momo 👗:

The single most terrifying moment of my life. The only thing that matters in this moment. I take a breath, setting the chocolates on her desk and taking my seat. Kirishima gives me a thumbs up.

As she walks in and moves to her seat, I allow my eyes to follow her. Her face lights up as she sees the chocolates, and gives me a smile. A warm feeling spreads across my face. Her own is pink.

An answer to her Valentine's letter in February:

"Happy White Day, Momo ❤️! I think you're adorable, too! Yours, Y/n."

🎸 Jirō Kyōka 🎸:

My hands shake as I present the gift to her. "I.. uh.... I didn't know if you like chocolates, but I know you like this band so I got you these." I present the pack of guitar picks, the red glistening in the dull light of the common room.

Her face turns red. "You got these for me?" Jirō's voice is quiet. I nod. "Thank you so much!" She claps her hands together, and her earphone jacks wave in the air as she smiles wide. "I love them!"

🧤 Hagakure Tōru 🧤:

I wrap my arms around her waist, resting my head on her shoulder. "Hey, Tōru. Happy White Day!" I kiss her cheek.

Her giggles fill my ears, and I guide her to the couch in our shared apartment. "What are we doing today?"

"Well the rain I ordered is coming soon," I tease. "And then I have a new raincoat for you."

She squeals, jumping up and down excitedly. "I can't wait let me see it!"

I hold out the box, and she takes it. Snatching open the lid, she finds a light blue raincoat, trimmed the same as her hero gloves. She coos. "Oh I love it!"

🐸 Asui Tsuyu 🐸:

"I really like you and hope you accept this gift as a token of my affection!" Anxiety prickles down my spine, pulling my stomach up through my teeth.

I hear a small ribbit that makes my heart twinge. "I like you too, ribbit." I look up, my eyes catching on the froggy smile hooked on her face.

"And this is cute," her blush is more prominent as she pokes the cheek of the Selkie plush.

🚀 Uraraka Ochaco 🚀:

"Oh Y/n-chan! It's so adorable!" Ochaco squeezes the plush rocketship close to her. "I love it!"

A smile break out on my face. "I thought of you when I saw it."

She pulls me into a bonebreaking hug, and I laugh. Her happy laughter rings through the coffeeshop, and I kiss her forehead. "I'm glad you like it."

🛍️ Ashido Mina 🛍️:

"Let's go," I grin, lacing my fingers with hers. She smiles back, kissing my cheek. "Ooh that's pretty!" She immediately coos, pulling me over to another store.

I hold her iced coffee as she tries on a dress. Mina poses for me when she comes out. "How do I look?"

I give a thumbs up. "It's so pretty on you! I think I like the purple one more though."

She gasps. "Oh I'll try that one next!"

And so goes the rest of the day.

Happy White Day!