Midoriya Izuku x Trans! Male! Reader

I finish the sewing work, taking care to tuck the needle into my Endeavor pincushion. Humming to myself, I lay out the hero outfit. Finally, the repairs are done. Any more damage and I would have to recreate the whole outfit.

A knock on the door drags me from my musing. "Who is it?" I shift, fixing my binder that had gotten out of place.

"It's Deku. I was just wondering when you'll think it'll be done?"

"Come on in," I reply. The door opens to reveal my friend and personal favourite hero: Deku.

"Here's your outfit, Mr. Hero," I grin. "Be more careful, next time I'll have to replace it completely."

"Thank you so much!" He gushes, emerald eyes filled with gratitude. "I thought for sure it was ruined."

"Nope!" I smile. "Just needed some mending."

"You're so good at this. I'm glad you're my support!" He admires the stitchwork.

"It's no big deal, but thank you for your compliment."

We fall silent for a moment. His eyes flit from me to the outfit, his hands shaking ever so slightly.

"Would you be... interested in having coffee sometime?"

My breath stops in my throat. "W... What?" The two of us have been friends since our senior year of high school, and we've shared many moments. Many secrets.

"It's okay if not! I know our relationship should stay professional, but... I just admire you. Your quirk, your drive. Even though you've had so many setbacks, you always power through. I... I want to court you, if you'll allow it."

My face heats up as he speaks. "You mean it?" I mess with my shirt slightly, pulling it away from my binder as I do when I'm nervous. A couple years ago, he had helped me begin my transition. He always used the correct name and pronouns. He's always been here for me.

"I mean it."

A small smile dawns on my face. "Then I accept."

He nods, turning away before I could see his face. Though even his ears are red, so it's not hard to guess how he looks.

"I'll, uh... Text you later," he mumbles.

I laugh. "Okay, see you later, Izuku."