SMIH! Hagakure Tōru

Hagakure jumps up and down as she shoves her hand into the bag, pulling out an item.

I glance up, spotting my keychain. All Might's little keychain face smiles back. Standing, I raise my hand.

Hagakure gives me back my keychain, and I stuff it in my pocket. She then grabs my hand, pulling me along with her to the closet. Mina leads us to the closet and closes the door behind us.

With a smile, I can't help but feel happy. Almost giddy. Hagakure and I have been friends for a while, and I've noticed how she acts around me, all jittery and cute. Mina must have, as well, and set us up. I feel the same for her, she's just adorable.

"I'm so excited! I've never played this game before!" She giggles. "No one has ever wanted to play with me."

"I'll play," I smile softly in the dark. Her giggle is cute as it fills my ears once more. "I wouldn't mind, if it's you."

"You will? Even though you can't see me?"

"I couldn't see anyone in this closet, it's so dark," I tease. "And besides, it's not really looks that matters."

Her arms find their way over my shoulders. "Thank you."

I lean in close to where her lips should be, and she closes the gap sweetly. Just as soon, she pulls away. "That was nice! I'm glad you were my first kiss."

Smiling, and feeling a warm blush dawn on my face, I agree softly. "I like you, Hagakure."

She kisses my nose, and I feel her hands tremble against my shoulders. "I like you, too. You can call me Tōru."

"Alright, Tōru. Are you free next Friday?" I feel her breath ghost against my skin.

"Yes!" She squeals, then apologizes for her forwardness.

"It's no problem, it's cute," I kiss her cheek.

She pulls me close, and we stand there for a minute, just hugging each other.

Soon the door opens and the rest of the class witnesses our embrace. They awe and we find a seat together, holding hands as I gaze at her softly.