🌲 8th Fic of Christmas

For the eighth fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

Bakugō On Ice,
Falling For Your Crush,
Decorating Cookies,
A VILLAINOUS SNOWBALL FIGHT
An Awkward Mistletoe Kiss,
Three Hot Cocoas,
A Secret Santa Gift,
And A Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

"Come on, Bakugō!" I say, keeping my voice calm. It would only irritate him if I was trying to comfort him, or even encourage him.

"Easy for you to say-" he slips in the ice, but recovers easily. "Idiot."

I slide towards him, holding out my hand.

I had invited him- or rather, challenged him- to go ice skating at a popular spot with me, and he had finally agreed.

He huffs and slaps my hand away. "I can do it myself."

"What if I just want to hold your hand?" I hum, keeping my hand extended. "Would that be so bad, Bakugō?"

A few people, mostly cute couples and children, skate around us in varying degrees of skill.

His ruby eyes fix on mine, and soon he grabs my hand.

I slowly slide my feet, secretly showing him how to skate. His eyes follow my feet, picking up the motion easily. He pushes out, the both of us gliding across the ice together.

"You're so good at this," I admire him.

"You're not too bad yourself, I guess."

I let go of his hand, skating in a circle around him. "Bakugō on ice?"

"Shut up! I'm nothing like that anime guy!"

"You could be Yurio-"

Bakugō growls, skating close to me, and I quickly push backwards, my hands up in mock surrender.

"Alright, alright," I laugh. "I won't say anything else about it."

He doesn't stop, gaining speed. I squeal, skating away from him. He uses his quirk to boost him, running directly into me and knocking both of us directly into a snowbank at the edge of the frozen pond.

I laugh, turning to face him, watching him lift his face from the snow.

"You look nice like this."

"What, with my nose frozen?"

"Nah, with snow in your hair," I kiss his nose. "Though your nose is cute, too."

"Weirdo," Bakugō pushes himself onto his feet, shaking out his hair and holding a hand out to me.

I take it, and the two of us skate together again. Hand in hand. Sometimes the cold isn't great, but on days like this, it's worth it.