Hagakure Tōru x Reader

(Request!)

"Stop, villain!" A deep voice yells after me, but I dodge into the dark alley.

My quirk activates, veiling me completely as a shadow. Shade: allows the user to hide flawlessly in shadows, becoming one temporarily.

A couple hours pass of me being in my half-corporeal form, trinkets cling tight to me. The police and heroes pace around like trapped animals, collecting fruitless evidence. And then they leave, and I'm on the streets, heading home.

As I rap on the apartment door gently, I hear a shuffling. It opens, a blue blouse and hairpins greeting me. Tōru hums in a disappointed tone.

"Again?"

I shuffle my feet. "They were shiny." My arms push forward to show her the glimmers in them.

A sleeve moves up, presumably her hand rubbing at her brow. "Come on in."

It's worth mentioning my family comes from a line of dragon quirks, hence my attraction and kleptomaniac tendency for shiny or 'special' things.

Tōru leads me by the hand to the kitchen, tea already made for herself. She pours me a cup, and we move to sit on the floor. My back presses against the cabinet.

"I'm sorry," regret pits in my stomach. The glimmers in my arm send waves over me.

"I know. You're trying." A weight rests on my shoulder, soft hair tickling my skin. I wrap my arm around her shoulders, the other setting down my sparkly loot. "We'll fix this later."

I nod, knowing I'll have to release the pretty things. She'll cover it up for me. As has happened since we became an item. I nuzzle gently into her, kissing her head. "I'll try harder." My heart pangs. The things just catch my eye. Before I know it, they're all I can think about.

She moves, velvet lips meeting my cheek. "I look forward to it, Y/n. I'll help you, I promise."