🏳️‍🌈 Demisexual: Shinsō x Reader

I yawn and stretch, my hands reaching above my head. My eyes catch on my favourite purple mess of hair. He sits next to the window, looking out.

A large crack of thunder rumbles, and the pitter-patter of rain on the roof is soothing.

"Doing good, 'Toshi?"

He hums, sipping the tea in his hands. "It's a good day."

"That's good," I pad over, sitting myself on the other side of the loveseat, "I'm glad you have the day off today to enjoy it."

Hitoshi leans backwards, kissing my cheek lazily before sitting back, so that he can see the rain but still engage in conversation. "Me too, love."

He offers some tea, and I take a sip.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, it was pretty nice. The sound of the rain is rather therapeutic," I lean my head on his shoulder.

"I took a bit of a nap myself, it just feels so cozy like this." Hitoshi kisses the top of my head.

"That's good, you need the sleep."

"Hmm." He takes a sip. "I guess."

The small pats of tiny feet produces a bundle of floof as Cat Might bumbles into the living room. "Mew."

"Here, kitty-kitty," Hitoshi calls, clicking his tongue. Cat Might rushes over, clawing his way up to sit with us. "Good boy, Cat Might."

I pet him lightly as he curls up on Hitoshi's lap. The rain continues it's lullaby on the roof, the grate of thunder accompanying.

Not for the first time, I'm glad I got to know Shinsō Hitoshi. I'd met him at my work, when he came in to the hardware store I worked at during that time.

He had me help him with some hooks to hang his hero equipment on in his home. Then he came back for replacement knobs on his hero mask.

Slowly we started talking about other things, and we later became friends, and after two years of hanging out as friends, we grew to be datefriends.

He's demi-pansexual, which means he only is attracted to people he has a very close emotional bond with.

And I'm glad to be that special to him.

I scritch behind Cat Might's ears, and Hitoshi rests his head, eyes fixed on the window once more. The world outside is gray, flashes of lightning making his purple irises glow.

My eyes close as I relish in this moment with my two favourite boys in the world.