Todoroki Shotō x Reader

(Sorry, I'm reusing the Empathize quirk! I just love the idea! Also this one is super long too, but I had fun writing it so I have no regrets.)

I have no idea how I got into this.

One moment I was minding my own business, and the next I was invited (forced to join) a party with my classmates.

Mina and Kaminari had dragged me down into the common area, where most of the other students were gathered around. They were playing board and card games, laughing together.

I immediately cringe at the social interaction, but I'm forced to join anyway.

I play a game of uno (which I lost), and one round of monopoly until someone threw the board.

Every time I try to get away I'm dragged back to the party.

Even Bakugō was forced to participate in the silly games.

If this wasn't punishment enough for all of my sins, I hear someone yell my name.

"Hey," Kirishima calls, "Come play kiss, marry, kill with us!"

I groan and turn to leave again. I have homework I need to get to, and training.

Mina grabs me and pulls me to sit in the corner, between Bakugō and Todoroki. Kirishima, Mina, and Aoyama were also playing.

Bakugō growls, angry and muttering about how he doesn't want to be here.

"Alright!" Mina looks at Aoyama, sitting across from Todoroki.  "Kiss, marry, kill..."

I successfully avoid a couple rounds, just looking forward to my bed.

Then Mina finds me.

"Kiss, marry, kill: Todoroki, Deku, Bakugō!"

I swear she is really the devil.

Staring at her for a moment in betrayal, I cough. Not even considering who I would actually pick as much as who is least likely to kill me if I chose wrong.

"Um. I'd kiss-" I look at Bakugō, trying to gauge his reaction. He just shrugs it off, not wanting to be here. "-Bakugo. I'd marry Todoroki, and I guess I would have to kill Deku."

"What? Why would you kiss Bakugō?? Deku would be less likely to kill you for it." Mina gasps.

"I don't think I could ever kill Bakugō, I'd die trying," I laugh, and she agrees, a little disappointed. I purposely leave out the reason I would marry Todoroki. I mean, who doesn't have a crush on him?

Mina has been trying for months to guess who I like. She knows it's a male, but she doesn't know it's him. She likes him, too, so I don't want to get in the way of her.

After that embarrassing interaction, I manage to buy myself a couple more rounds of silence on my part. I think I'm clear until Bakugō growls at me, "Hand villain, Mineta, and Aizawa."

Never mind Mina. Bakugō is the king of hell himself.

"Kill all of them."

"THAT'S AGAINST THE RULES I TRIED IT EARLIER," Bakugō spouts out angrily.

"Damn I hate this," I mutter. "But I guess it's obvious-"

"Obvious?!" I hear exclamations from the group, and blush profusely.

"Well, yes. Shigaraki is a villain. So I kill him. I don't want to ever marry Mineta, so I guess I'd kiss him. And I'd marry Aizawa. He wouldn't be interested in me, and it's creepy because he's older, but it would probably be for tax reasons." I rub the back of my head.