💝 Todoroki Shotō x Reader

Deku shakes, his eyes flitting from Iida, standing beside him, and Todoroki across the hall from them.

He had pulled both of them out of the common room with little to no explanation. It feels very much like what happened at the sports festival, when Todoroki had cornered him and had asked prying, and concerning, questions about his quirk and relationship with All Might.

"I wanted to ask the both of you a question."

Deku gulps silently.

"Is it normal... To feel this way? There is someone... Y/n. I want to... Kiss them. All over their face. And... Hold them close to me." Todoroki stares at his hands, uncertainty lingering in his gaze. "I don't understand it. I just... Want to be with them, all the time. Comfort them, have them around me. Is this strange?"

When he looks up, he's worried. Tears run down both Midoriya and Iida's faces, in amazement at how heart-clenching his speech was.

"Todoroki, that's perfectly normal," Deku manages. "And so pure, I didn't know you like them!"

"I'd say that's a completely normal way to view someone you hold feelings for!" Iida grins, clutching his heart lightly.

"It is?" Todoroki asks. "Are you sure it isn't... Strange? Do people usually feel this way?"

"I've never been in a relationship, so I'm not sure, but I think so. Iida?"

"I haven't either, but from what I've seen from my parents, I'd say it's something people feel for one another when they're in love! Wanting to hold them and kiss them is a sign you want to love them, and for them to love you. As long as you get their consent first, I see no reason as to why it would be unacceptable."

After his long, drawn out contingent, Iida smiles at Todoroki, who nods graciously.

"When do I ask them to marry me?"

Both Iida and Midoriya deadpan.

"After your relationship is far enough along," Midoriya explains cautiously. "Usually both get out of high school. Not always, but usually. And they talk about it first. I'd say you should ask them to date you first."

"Oh," Todoroki averts his gaze. "I was going to ask at lunch tomorrow."

Both of their jaws drop.

"Ah, Todoroki, I don't mean to sound like I'm not happy you've found someone you admire, but marriage is a big step," Iida rambles, still struck. "Especially when you aren't even courting."

"I see. Thank you both for your insights." Todoroki responds, a thoughtful expression on his face.

"Any more questions?" Deku asks, almost afraid of anything left to come.

"Do you think they'll give me anything for Valentine's day?" Todoroki asks, looking up at both of them once more.

"I'll ask around, maybe someone knows," Deku smiles.

"We're here to help you, Todoroki!" Iida claps him on the shoulder. "I'm sure if you confess your feelings, they will reciprocate."

Todoroki smiles slightly. "You think so? I've never done this before."

"I'm sure! We'll be with you every step of the way." Iida smiles, Deku nodding in agreement.

"Thank you."