🌲 2nd Fic of Christmas

(It's after midnight here, so I am legally allowed to post this now.)

For the second Fic of Christmas, Author-san gave to you,

A Secret Santa Gift,
And a Cute Little Christmas Date!
--- ---

I giggle, handing my gift to Bakugō, who just huffs and rolls his eyes. He throws his own neatly-wrapped gift at Todoroki.

This whole Secret Santa shenanigan had been thought up by Ashido and Kaminari, and Momo thought that is was an amazing idea. Soon, everyone in Class 1A had been brought into it.

I wonder who got me. Whoever it is, they've done amazing at keeping it from me.

We had a spending limit, and had all written down what we would appreciate this Christmas, posting it to the 1A group chat.

I had gotten Bakugō some new earbuds, which were orange and black, and he seemed pretty chill with it. I had also gotten him some grenade earrings, because why not?

Before I could gauge his reaction on them, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I had almost forgotten about the fact that I was supposed to get a gift as well!

I turn, smiling at Ojiro Mashirao. His tail sways behind him and his face is a light pink. He gestures to the kitchen, and I follow him curiously.

He turns to me, holding out a gift. "I was your Secret Santa," Ojiro admits. "Here."

I take the gift, my own face turning a little pink. In my hands was a plush toy of my favourite pro hero! I awe at it's cute little face, squeezing it close.

"Thank you, Ojirō-san!" I throw an arm around him in appreciation. His face erupts in a light pink blush and I pull away just in time to spot it. "Sorry, I'm just so happy!" I hold the plush to my chest.

"I'm glad you like it," he rubs the back of his head bashfully.

"Of course! This is my favourite pro hero!" I giggle. "And, I wasn't your Secret Santa, but I got you something, too."

His eyes meet mine in surprise. "You do?"

I lean over, handing him a small envelope. "Merry Christmas!"

He opens it, reading the inside of the card, and turns pink again.

"You... You like me?" He looks into my eyes hopefully.

"Of course!" I kiss his cheek chastely.

"You missed." Tail wagging behind him, Mashirao leans in. His lips meet mine, and I practically melt as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"Merry Christmas," he replies.