Dabi x Reader

(Dabi x Tattoo Artist/Piercer! Reader. A bit suggestive. DON'T comment about risque piercings please. Enjoy!)

I clean off the delicate skin of his ear. It's burnt and dead and slightly peels when the alcohol wipe swipes across it. "You wanted a double forward helix on both ears, yes?"

He grunts in affirmation, and I grab the needle. I pinch the skin, smoothly puncturing through the flesh. He doesn't even wince, but I didn't expect someone like him to be affected. The scars and staples across his face and neck told me that his tolerance for pain is likely high. I'm not disappointed.

The other ear is just as easy, the needle sliding through and the piercings adorn his ears within minutes.

"Alright, we're all done. Is that all you needed today?" I smile, admiring the numerous piercings already in his ears and nose, as well as the staples in his skin.

His eyes meet mine, the contemplating gaze boring into me. "Unless there's anything you recommend. I don't have anywhere to be," a smirk crawls onto his lips.

I smirk back, itching to see if he would humour me. "Any piercings you've always wanted to try?"

"Well," Dabi leans back on his arm, "maybe start with a lip piercing- snake bites are pretty hot."

And so is he, but I don't say that.

"I think they'd look wicked cool on you," I wipe up the blood that beaded up from his ear.

"You think so?" Dabi raises an eyebrow.

"Yeah, I do," gesture to the display of lip piercings. "Pick out some bling."

"Heck yeah."

I grin, which he returns with earnest. After a few minutes, I'm using an alcohol wipe on his lips. The needle pokes through the muscle, two silver piercings soon glistening on his lip, matching his staples. Once again, not a single flinch.

"You're good at this, sweetheart. I might have to go for another." His eyes are hooded as he looks at me, my face close to his as I wipe his lip.

"Yeah? What are you thinking, Dabi?" My eyes meet his.

"You name it," Dabi's mischievous gaze glints. "Though I want to try something first."

I tilt my head, the question on my lips wiped off when his meet mine. I can feel the piercings, cold against my lips. When he pulls away, we linger for a moment.

"The piercings aren't too bad," he comments. "Pick the next piercing, sweetheart."